After the success of our Christmas Competition, TicWatches.co.uk and Fashionbeans.com have teamed YET AGAIN up to offer 3 Ice-Watches which are up for grabs to 3 lucky FashionBeans Readers!
The 3 watches are all superb and will look great on your arm this Spring/Summer. All the watches are Unisex, which means you can have it as a treat to yourself (you deserve it!) or give it to your partner (good books!). All you have to do is answer a really simple question, and then 3 winners will be picked at random once the competition closes. That’s it, so get your Mum, Dad, Sister, Brother, Boyfriend or Girlfriend to all enter so you have a better chance of winning!
The prizes to be given away are as follows:
Winning a watch couldn’t be simpler. All you have to do is answer a simple question from the TicWatches.co.uk site. Click the button below to get the question and enter the competition:
Competition Closes: 15th March 2009
Please note: I can only send these watches to residents of the UK so if you live outside then please feel free to enter, but if you win you will either have to send the watch to a relative/friend who lives here, or forfeit the prize. Sorry but it is too hard and the postal service too unpredictable to send something overseas. Thanks.
TicWatches.co.uk is an online retailer of designer watches and focuses on offering the latest designer watches. We are constantly adding and looking out for new and upcoming brands.
At the moment we offer an extensive range of designer watches, brands which include Alessi, Andy Warhol, D&G, Emporio Armani, Gucci, Ice-Watch, In.dustry, LTD Watches, Original Penguin, Vestal and Welder watches.
Ice-Watch watches are the new must have watch brand to hit the UK watch industry. The Ice-Watch watches consist of traditional style but the use of vibrant colours and modern materials give the Ice-Watch watches a modern twist which is affordable to all fashion enthusiasts.
The Ice-Watch watches brand currently consists of 10 different styles within the Ice-Watch collection. These vibrant, modern, must have designs consist of the Ice-Watch Classic, Ice-Watch Sili, Ice-Watch Winter Sili, Ice-Watch Flower, Ice-Watch Chrono, Ice-Watch Gold & Silver, Ice-Watch Gold Rose, Ice-Watch 1844, Ice-Watch Ocean, Ice-Watch Stone and Ice Watches XXL, which exhibit the best designs from the Ice Watches collection.
- Competition closes 15th March 2010 at Midnight.
- Cannot be exchanged for another style, cash or monetary value.
- Maximum of 1 competition entry per person.
- Winner will be notified via the email address submitted below – so please make sure it is valid.
- Winners will have 5 days to reply to the winners message in order to claim their prize, otherwise it will be offered to the next random winner.
- Winners will be assigned the watch style by the order they are picked out – Winner, 2nd Place and then 3rd place.
- Friends, family, writers and anyone associated with Fashionbeans.com cannot enter this competition.
- Watches will only be sent to UK residents. You can enter the competition from overseas; but if you win, the prize must be sent to a UK address.
As this article is over a year old, the comments are now closed.
If you have a specific question about one of the points raised in the article, why not join our free fashion & style forum and start a thread? The FashionBeans community will always do their best to help you out, and our writers also frequent the forums regularly.
Alternatively, you can get in touch with us on our contact us page.