Braun BN10 Digital Watch
German consumer products company Braun is set to release its BN10 Digital Watch this month – just in time for Christmas.
The watch, which is available to pre-order exclusively from Braun Timepieces, is set to be released on the 12th December.
The watch itself is available in stainless steel or black plated stainless steel, both of which come with a stainless steel bracelet or rubber strap.
Other details include:
- 2 year warranty.
- EasySkroll v2.0 operating system.
- Liquid crystal display backlit by LED.
- Energy saving motion detector.
- Sized at – 41.8mm x 36.7mm with a 10.1mm thick steel case.
- Water resistant up to 30m.
- Scratch resistant due to K1 hardened glass.
This state of the art digital watch is one of the most stylish we’ve seen to date and gives you something very different in comparison to the Casio and G-Shock watches flooding the market. Its patented EasySkroll® V2.0 operating system also makes it easy to use and creates a sleek, clean aesthetic by just having one smooth scroll action – replacing the need for endless amounts of buttons.
Head over to Braun now to pre-order yourself one in time for Christmas.