Today we bring you news of an AMAZING prize which is up for grabs to all our readers. Goodstead.co.uk are currently one of FashionBeans loyal sponsors and they have graciously given us a MASSIVE £400 gift voucher to spend on their site!
The timing couldn’t be better; you could bulk up your summer wardrobe, or look forward to the new season in style. Either way, you are sure to be able to find some amazing pieces from all your favourite cult designer brands like: APC, Sessun, Edwin, Folk Clothing, Norse Projects, Grenson, Penfield and YMC.
So what are you waiting for? Click the links below to get to the information you need quickly and easily:
The prize is a gift voucher worth £400 on Goodstead.co.uk.
This is valid on current and new season items, with no limitations and is open to both men and women! Make sure your partner, friends and family all enter in order to increase your chances of winning!
Goodstead opened its doors in 2007 by Ian Craigie and Graham Blakey.
Fed up of Edinburgh not having a go to store for the types of clothing they were interested in, they decided to do it themselves. They toured Europe looking for brands and inspiration for the layout and look of the store. Always taking as much care of the presentation of the brands as much as the choice, Goodstead has grown in popularity over the four and a half years it has been open. After cutting their teeth for two years in the first shop on Bread Street, they moved to a far bigger and more central location on Rose Street:
Goodstead has evolved over the years, initially being slanted towards street wear, now having a more contemporary fashion brand vibe, carrying the likes of Folk, YMC, APC, Edwin, Sessun and many more international as well as home grown brands.
See some of the amazing pieces you could spend your voucher on, should you be the lucky winner:
All you have to do is simply fill in the quick form below in order to enter yourself into this amazing competition. We just need your name and email address:
* fields are required
This competition has now closed!
Please read the terms & conditions below; once you click enter you are bound to them.
By entering this prize draw, you agree to receive the Goodstead newsletter; we will not share your email address with any other 3rd parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
In order to potentially triple your chances of winning, there is a way of having bonus entries within this competition. If you have successfully filled in the form above, then all you need to do next is ‘Like’ Fashionbeans on Facebook, or Follow us on Twitter! Each of these is worth an additional entry into the competition.
- ‘Like’ Us on Facebook – Click Here! (Worth One (1) Additional Entry)
- Follow Us on Twitter – Click Here! (Worth One (1) Additional Entry)
For those loyal readers who have already liked us and followed us, you can still gain two (2) additional entries. All you need to do is ‘like’ this competition page or share this page on Twitter for your additional entries. The links to do this can be found at the top and bottom of this page.
It will only take a minute or so, and it will mean you have the greatest chance of winning possible.
- Closing Date for entries is Midnight 31st August 2011.
- Entries from all countries accepted.
- Only one (1) entry per person via each entrant method – competition form, facebook and twitter. Totalling a maximum of three (3) entries per individual.
- Goodstead reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Goodstead.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- Participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Goodstead and FashionBeans.com.
- Prize must be claimed within ninety (90) days of issue or will become invalid.
- The winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants by the closing date and will be notified via the email address they provided at the time of entry within twenty eight (28) days.
- This competition is not open to employees of Goodstead, FashionBeans or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.