Stephen Einhorn Competition
We’ve teamed up with leading luxury men’s jewellery designer Stephen Einhorn to offer you the chance to WIN £250 TO SPEND in his London showroom or online at www.stepheneinhorn.co.uk.
Stephen Einhorn has been part of the British jewellery scene for the past 17 years and has designed pieces for Dunhill and collections for Paul Smith. Renowned for it’s style and quality his men’s jewellery has been worn by leading actors, musicians, models and sportsmen including, Johnny Depp, David Gandy, Misfits and This is England actor Joe Gilgun, Manchester United and England footballer Chris Smalling and British boxing champion Amir Khan.
So what are you waiting for? Click the links below to get to the information you need quickly and easily:
The prize is £250 voucher that can be spent in Stephen Einhorn’s London shop or online at stepheneinhorn.co.uk.
The competition is open to both men and women and the prize can be redeemed against Stephen Einhorn’s mainline men’s and women’s jewellery collections, and interior pieces. Get your partner, friends and family to enter in order to increase your chances of winning!
Closing Date For Entries: Midnight 31st May 2012
Stephen Einhorn jewellery features cutting-edge design with a modern sensibility. It’s designed for individuals who seek originality, exclusivity and high quality craftsmanship and he designs classic collections that continually expand, allowing his customers to become collectors.
He is well known for his quintessentially British style and his designs are all handmade in his London workshops using solid precious metals and hand-selected precious stones.
His men’s designs are masculine and incredibly distinctive and his unique vision continues to provoke and produce outstanding high quality and forward thinking designs that are both innovative and totally wearable – breaking away from old-fashioned notions that so much traditional men’s jewellery was based on.
You can see our full write up and opinion of Stephen Einhorn jewellery in our dedicated article here.
Hand Crafted In London
All Stephen Einhorn jewellery is handcrafted in his London workshops. When you buy one of his designs, you can feel safe in the knowledge that it has been expertly crafted by skilled jewellers who feel passionate about the work they do and who are committed to maintaining the highest level of quality which Stephen’s designs are renowned for.
Lookbooks & Features
What You Can Spend It On
Below is a selection of Stephen Einhorn’s latest spring/summer 2012 jewellery range, which you could put your voucher towards. As you can see, these are truly unique men’s accessories that can offer any outfit you wear some individuality and personality:
- Hammerhead Ring Silver
- Smiling Skull Ring Silver
- Wood Geo Elipse Slim Ring 9 Carat Yellow Gold
- Fuse Pendant 50cm Necklace Silver
- Anchor Pendant Necklace Silver
- Knife Edge Slim Necklace Silver
- Leather Bracelet Silver & Dark Brown Leather Cord
- Skull & Crossbones Leather Wrist Bracelet Silver & Dark Brown Leather
- Twist Leather Wallet Chain Silver
- Skull & Crossbone Pin Silver
- Bluebird Pin 9 Carat Yellow Gold
- Ceci Nest Pas Une Pipe Cufflinks Silver & Oval Cut Garnets
How To Enter
All you have to do is simply fill in the quick form below in order to enter yourself into this amazing competition. We just need your name and email address:
* fields are required
This competition has now closed!
Please read the terms & conditions below; once you click enter you are bound to them.
By entering this prize draw, you agree to receive the Stephen Einhorn newsletter; we will not share your email address with any other 3rd parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the free prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
- This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 13 years or over, except for employees of Stephen Einhorn, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this prize draw.
- To enter you must complete the entry form above. Prize Draw closes at midnight 31st May 2012. Only one entry per person. FashionBeans or Stephen Einhorn do not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
- The winners will be drawn at random (by an independent person) within 2 weeks of the closing date. The winners will be notified by email by no later than 30th June 2012. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 1 winner.
- There is 1 prize of £250 in the form of vouchers to spend at Stephen Einhorn’s London showroom at 210 Upper Street, London, N1 4LP or at his online shop: www.stepheneinhorn.co.uk.
- If the Prize is not claimed within 28 days then FashionBeans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- The prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. FashionBeans reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- FashionBeans reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.