We’ve teamed up with Scotland’s leading contemporary fashion store, Goodstead, to offer you the chance to WIN ONE OF 2 x £400 VOUCHERS to spend online at www.goodstead.co.uk or in the Goodstead Edinburgh store!
So what are you waiting for? Click the links below to get to the information you need quickly and easily:
The prize is one of two huge £400 gift vouchers to spend at the Goodstead store or online! It is an amazing prize and will allow you to fully revamp your autumn/winter wardrobe or, if you are feeling generous, spend the winnings on your loved ones this Christmas.
With Goodstead stocking a whole host of superb contemporary menswear brands such as APC, Barbour, Folk, Henrik Vibskov, Nike, Norse Projects, Yuketen and Wood Wood you are going to have your pick of some of the highest quality clothing, footwear and accessories currently on the market!
In order to give you some inspiration as to what you could potentially spend your prize on, FashionBeans have handpicked a few of our favourites from Goodstead’s current collections:
- Woolrich Hopsack William Shirt
- Apc X Carhartt Clint Shirt
- Norse Barrit Knit Shadow
- Apc Military Shoulder Patch Crew Neck
- Apc Tweed Quilt Jacket
- Mackintosh Dunoon Machined Honey
- Carhartt Anchorage Parka
- Common People Wool Mackinaw Jacket Navy
- Carhartt Sid Pant Brown
- Edwin Ed55 Relaxed Blue Unwashed
- Hentsch Man Joe Trouser Grey Wool
- Stighlorgan Roban Bag Navy
- Vanishing Elephant Gould Derby Brown
- Pointer Malcolm Ii Chocolate
- Grenson Fred Dark Brown Commando Sole
For those of you who live in and around Edinburgh, we highly recommend you take a visit to the physical store, which is located at 76 Rose Street. You are sure to find a friendly atmosphere and staff that are only too happy to help you find the perfect pieces you need for your wardrobe.
For those of you who live further afield, Goodstead have recently teamed up with the guys at Google maps to bring you a superb inside look at their current store. So use the map below to have a virtual ‘walk’ around the shop, from the comfort of your own home!
Goodstead Shop: Interactive Tour
Goodstead Shop Photos
How To Enter
All you have to do is simply fill in the quick form below in order to enter yourself into this amazing competition. We just need your name and email address:
* fields are required
This competition has now closed!
Please read the terms & conditions below; once you click enter you are bound to them.
By entering this prize draw, you agree to receive the Goodstead newsletter; we will not share your email address with any other 3rd parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Promotion Period: Promotion will run from the 1st December 2012 until 23:59 on the 16th December 2012. Submit your entry before 23.59 to be included in the draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize: 2 x £400 Goodstead vouchers. These will be dispatched by courier to the address given on the entry form by the individual selected at random by the independent monitoring agency appointed by the Promoter within 28 days of the validation of the entry.
- Maximum one entry per person into the draw.
- No cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value for any prize.
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the relevant competition period within 5 working days of the closing date. The Winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the draw date.
- If the winner is unreachable via reasonable means for 10 working days or does not respond to notification they will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected as above.
Additional Prize Terms:
- The Voucher will be subject to the standard terms and conditions of a Goodstead voucher
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed online, or in the Goodstead Edinburgh Store.
- Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other “offer”.
- If the goods purchased total less than the value of the gift voucher, any remaining balance will be paid in vouchers.
- If you have to return goods you have purchased using gift voucher/s, then we will credit you with a voucher to that value to use for another purchase.
- Promotional discounts: Gift vouchers offered by Goodstead are valid for 1 year and in-line with the terms and conditions of the promotion with FashionBeans and only for use as stipulated by the prize terms and conditions.
- The Winner shall be responsible for all costs associated with visiting the Goodstead Store.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if any part is unused.
- The Winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion. The Promoter retains the right to use photographs of the winners taken by the Promoter or its agent in publicity in relation to marketing the Promoter’s products.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- FashionBeans does not sponsor, endorse or administer, and nor is it associated with, this Promotion. Any information you disclose during this promotion is disclosed to the Promoter and not to FashionBeans.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Goodstead Limited, 55 Bread Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH3 9AH.