Competition – In Association With Chatsubo.co.uk
Today we bring you a mini competition that will be running for the next two weeks on FashionBeans. Chatsubo.co.uk are one of our loyal partners, and a retailer that brings you some of the most sought after brands on the planet. They have kindly donated a limited edition pair of Common Projects trainers for you to win – worth &260!
With Matt Allinson recently providing you with a list of top 10 items every man should own, the concept of ‘grown up’ trainers should be fresh in your mind. Every man should have a pair of high quality trainers in their wardrobe for casual days, and they don’t come more high quality than Common Projects! These trainers will take pride of place within your footwear collection, and are made to last. To see more about the prize and how to enter, read on…
As mentioned above, these trainers come in strictly limited numbers, and are a special edition for spring/summer 2012. Common Projects only make premium trainers, and these are definitely no exception. Made in Italy using only the finest leather, they are beautifully constructed. At an RRP of around £260, you are going to expect something special, and these don’t disappoint – the detailing is second to none.
Minimalistic in nature, the trainers ooze quality. They have perforations throughout the main upper, which makes them suitable for the warmer spring/summer seasons, whilst there is also tonal suede trimmings in specific sections. Both of these combine in order to give the trainers a tactile feel and sense of luxury. The off white colour way is also a really subtle way to stand out from the crowd of stark white trainers, whilst losing none of their desired versatility and timelessness.
- Low-top perforated leather sneakers in off-white.
- Tonal suede trimmings throughout.
- Round toe.
- Tonal lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue.
- Gold tone logo print at outer side.
- Tone on tone stitching.
- White rubber sole with textured foxing at toe and heel.
- Upper: 100% leather. Sole: 100% rubber.
- Made in Italy.
See more details at Chatsubo.co.uk: Common Projects Off White Achilles SS12 Trainers
Common Projects Off White Achilles SS12 Trainers
It is very simple to enter. We are letting all readers have up to 3 entries into this competition, so do all three if you want the best chance of winning!
For all ways of entering detailed below, existing loyal FashionBeans Facebook/Twitter followers are still eligible to win, by completing the additional requirements.
Competition Closing Date: Midnight, 1st April 2012.
Entry 1: Facebook
To make it even easier for you, we have inserted the like buttons below!
Entry 2: Twitter
Again, we have made this as easy as possible for you by providing the buttons for you to click below…
Entry 3: Re-Tweet
Finally, when you have followed us on Twitter, you can Tweet or Re-Tweet the message below:
Make sure you enter in as many ways as possible, in order to increase your chances of winning! 3 entries maximum per person.
Chatsubo.co.uk was formed by two brothers with a vision to create an online menswear destination that replicates the experience of browsing your favourite menswear boutique. We take care to select only brands and items that we truly believe in. Our stock is displayed in a highly informative format, as our discerning customers expect nothing less.
Our mission is to bring you premium casual contemporary menswear brands from across the world. Each season we assemble a choice range of items that compliment each other. Brands you will see in the current season include Long Clothing, Mjolk Homme and Shades of Grey.
- Closing Date for entries is Midnight 1st April 2012.
- A maximum of three (3) entries per person – as detailed in the how to enter section.
- FashionBeans reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Chatsubo.co.uk and FashionBeans.com. To see Chatsubo full terms and conditions please visit this page: http://www.chatsubo.co.uk/page.php?page=14
- Prize must be claimed within ninety (30) days of issue or will become invalid.
- The winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants by the closing date and will be notified via Twitter or Facebook within twenty eight (28) days.
- This competition is not open to employees of Chatsubo, FashionBeans or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.