FashionBeans x Van Mildert
It may still be summer but the autumn/winter 2013 collections are steadily arriving in store every day and we all know the best pieces quickly sell out.
So, to help you stay ahead of the pack, FashionBeans is offering readers the chance to win £500 to spend online at fashion retailer Van Mildert.
Van Mildert has an extensive website, nine stores across the north of England and the Scotland and stocks the latest designs and biggest trends from more than seventy high-end brands – including Stone Island, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Hugo Boss, Paul Smith and Ralph Lauren Polo.
So what are you waiting for? Taking part is easy. Simply fill in your name and details below and all that’s left to do is head over to VanMildert.com and start dreaming about what you would spend your winnings on.
The lucky winners of this competition were:
- Scott Moffat – £500
- Emma Rogers – £200
- Tony Henderson – £100
For those that didn’t win, make sure you check back to FashionBeans regularly as each month we run another great FREE competition that you can enter.
First prize is £500 to spend online at VanMildert.com. If you’re not lucky enough to win first prize, there are two more chances to win with a runner-up prize of £200 and a further runner-up prize of £100 to spend online!
- One winner will receive a £500 gift card to spend online at Van Mildert.
- One runner-up will receive a £200 gift card to spend online at Van Mildert.
- One runner-up will receive a £100 gift card to spend online at Van Mildert.
Terms Change (02/08/13): Due to the request of the merchant, the competition is now open to UK residents only, both men and women, and the closing date for entries is 23:59PM on August 31st 2013.
Van Mildert is the go-to destination for high-end designer fashion from top brands such as Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Hugo Boss, Paul Smith and Ralph Lauren Polo.
It also carries contemporary men’s brands such as Folk, YMC and Anerkjendt, and is one of only four UK retailers to stock AI Riders on the Storm.
Winter is a time to wrap-up and with technical outerwear set to become a major AW13 trend, Van Mildert has an extensive selection of pieces available from innovative, progressive brands like Stone Island and C.P Company, as well as authentic British heritage styles from Belstaff and Barbour.
Van Mildert prides itself on its footwear collections, which ranges from smart city shoes by the likes of Paul Smith, Hugo Boss and Jeffery West to sports-luxe trainers from Ralph Lauren Polo, Cruyff, Y-3 and Adidas Originals.
Arriving soon will be trainer brand of the moment New Balance and new to Van Mildert this season: Armani Jeans footwear.
Van Mildert’s menswear and womenswear collections are available through its website and nine boutique stores across Yorkshire, the North of England and Scotland.
AW13 Key Pieces at Van Mildert
New season stock is arriving daily with the site being constantly updated. A few of our favourite AW13 arrivals are showcased below:
- Stone Island Mens Mussola Gommata Blue Hooded Bomber Jacket
- Stone Island Mens Badge Logo Grey Padded Overshirt
- Cp Company Mens Olive Green Goggle Biker Jacket
- Boss Orange Mens Pascha Slim Fit Blue Polo T-shirt
- Paul Smith Jeans Mens Lightweight Waterproof Blue Hooded Jacket
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Custom Fit Pool Blue Oxford Shirt
- Boss Black Mens Lorenzo Brown Checked Shirt
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Blue Marl Polo T-shirt
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Classic Fleece Zip Through Red Hooded Sweat Top
- Armani Jeans Mens Large Logo Black Hooded Sweat Top
- Paul Smith Ps Mens Miller Dip Dyed Tan Brown Brogues
- Cruyff Men’s Classic Alano Green Navy & Orange Trainers
See more of the latest arrivals here.
- Closing Date for entries is 23:59PM on August 31st 2013.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- Van Mildert reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Van Mildert.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Van Mildert and FashionBeans.com.
- Prize must be claimed within ninety (90) days of issue or will become invalid.
- The winner and runners-up will be selected at random from the list of entrants by the closing date and will be notified via the email address they provided at the time of entry within twenty eight (28) days.
- This competition is not open to employees of Van Mildert, FashionBeans or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.