FashionBeans x oki-ni
FashionBeans are proud to partner with oki-ni in offering one lucky reader the chance to win £200 to be spent across the premium menswear e-tailor’s autumn/winter 2013 collections online.
oki-ni was one of the first dedicated menswear websites in the UK, with a history dating back over ten years. Starting life as a gallery space, the retailer now exists solely online, delivering some of the world’s most exciting brands such as Maison Martin Margiela, Jil Sander and Kenzo to a global audience.
Taking part is easy: simply enter your name and email address in the space below, sit back and relax.
The competition closes at 23:59 on 31st July 2013. Good luck!
The prize is £200 to spend online at oki-ni.com.
The competition is open to all UK residents, both men and women. Make sure your partner, friends and family all enter in order to increase your chances of winning!
Backstage At SS14′s London Collections: MEN
LC:M began with a visit to Jonathan Saunders’s presentation. Again opting for a presentation rather than a show, the Glaswegian designer dressed the room to resemble a digital-age version of Manchester’s former cathedral of debauchery, the Haçienda.
Entering this club-like atmosphere at two in the afternoon did feel slightly debauched in itself, and it proved the perfect setting for Saunders’s collection.
A marriage of light and dark, connected by an overarching python print that appeared on garments throughout the collection, Richard Nicoll’s SS14 show served up plenty of ideas in a pleasantly commercial package.
Providing a fitting flourish to the first day, Agi & Sam presented a typically colourful and light-hearted collection based around Boris, a (presumably) fictional old man whose life now consists of long bus rides, cups of tea and time spent marvelling at the modern world.
Last season, YMC’s Fraser Moss provocatively informed us that he was “Dead Inside”. This time around, the designer has shaken off the rigor mortis to create a lively collection that pulsates with playful spot patterns, expressive animal prints and blooms of spring floral.
In previous seasons, the innovative English designer has looked to the air (Deploy/Flight) or the sea (Signal) for stimulus. This season, however, Christopher Raeburn explores the desert, creating a collection that references “the stoic men of World War Two’s Long Range Desert Group” – a reconnaissance and raiding unit of the British Army who were experts in desert survival and navigation.
Eastpak x Raf Simons Backpacks For AW13
The latest collaboration between the Belgian designer and American luggage specialist sees Raf Simons update Eastpak’s classic Daypack with smooth nylon fabric and a rich navy colour scheme.
- Eastpak X Raf Simons Big Blue Backpack
- Eastpak X Raf Simons Big Horizontal Striped Backpack
- Eastpak X Raf Simons Big Purple Backpack
Kings of the jungle, Kenzo present new versions of their sought-after Tiger Sweatshirt along with a few other key pieces…
- Kenzo Men’s Lime Marl Logo Tiger Sweatshirt
- Kenzo Men’s Blue Paris Logo Sweatshirt
- Kenzo Men’s Logo Tiger Sweatshirt
- Kenzo Men’s Cloud T-shirt
- Kenzo Men’s Cloud Print Sweatshirt
- Kenzo Men’s Moon Shirt
The man who founded a British fashion empire, Sir Paul Smith never fails to present a unique take on menswear, blending a Savile Row appreciation of cut and quality with an offbeat eccentricity that is entirely his own.
Fans of Paul Smith across the globe know the brand for its quality, style, and humour.
- Paul Smith Mens Large Houndstooth Printed T-shirt
- Paul Smith Men’s Sweat Bomber Jacket
- Paul Smith Mens Green Marl Cotton
- Paul Smith Mens Orange Marl Cotton T-shirt
- Paul Smith Mens Houndstooth Printed T-shirt
- Paul Smith Mens Drop Pleat Cashmere Trousers
- Paul Smith Mens Silver Skull Bracelet
- Paul Smith Mens Ward Blue Suede Boot
- Paul Smith Mens Kirby Leather Derby
All you have to do is simply fill in the quick form below in order to enter yourself into this amazing competition.
Before you do, please read the competition terms & conditions, because once you click ‘enter’ you are bound to them.
The competition is open to UK residents only and the closing date for entries is 23:59 on the 31st July 2013.
This competition has now closed!
By entering this prize draw, you agree to receive the oki-ni newsletter. Your email address will not be shared with 3rd parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Closing Date for entries is 23:59 31st July 2013.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- oki-ni reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from oki-ni.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of oki-ni and FashionBeans.com.
- Prize must be claimed within ninety (90) days of issue or will become invalid.
- The winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants by the closing date and will be notified via the email address they provided at the time of entry within twenty eight (28) days.
- This competition is not open to employees of oki-ni, FashionBeans or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.