The Idle Man Competition
We’ve teamed up with menswear retailer The Idle Man to offer you an amazing competition prize. This month you have the chance to WIN £250 to spend online at TheIdleMan.com.
So what are you waiting for? Click the links below to get to the information you need quickly and easily:
One lucky winner will win £250 to spend online at TheIdleMan.com and get the chance to add some key pieces to their cold-weather wardrobe for free!
If that’s not enough to get you excited, check out what you could be spending your prize money on here.
The competition is open to UK residents only, male or female, so make sure to share the competition with your friends and family to increase your chances.
Closing Date For Entries: 23:59pm 31st December 2014.
The Idle Man’s Winter 2014 lookbook sees the retailer create a wide range of effortlessly cool, everyday outfits using key pieces from their current product range.
Classic winter outerwear silhouettes – including herringbone overcoats, clean-lined rain macs and padded parkas – are layered over textured knits and finished with rugged denim jeans and smart Chelsea boots, while the retailer’s selection of heavyweight bombers are ideal for cold off-duty days:
All pieces showcased in the lookbook above are available to buy now at TheIdleMan.com.
Winter 2014 Brand Roster
Notable new additions to The Idle Man’s brand roster this season include Nudie Jeans, RVLT, Eleven Paris, Cheap Monday, Rains, Eastpak and Selected Homme, which sit alongside long standing labels like Vans, Levi’s, Cheap Monday and Native Youth:
- Nudie Dry Twill Thin Finn
- Rvlt Wool Bomber
- Cheap Monday T Shirt With Skull Print
- Vans Sk8-hi Trainers In Suede
- Herschel Little America Backpack
- Fat Moose Blizzard Pannelled Parka
- Dickies Thornton Jacket
- Timex Originals Camper
- The Ragged Priest X The Idle Man Exclusive Sweat
- Hudson Callaghan Long Wing Brogue
- Selected Greaser Leather Varsity
- Rains Jacket
All you have to do is simply fill in the quick form below in order to enter yourself into this amazing competition. We just need your name, gender and email address:
* fields are required
This competition has now closed!
Please read the terms & conditions below; once you click enter you are bound to them.
- Closing Date for entries is 23:59 31st December 2014.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- The Idle Man reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition you consent to The Idle Man contacting you with future offers and promotions. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
- Personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from The Idle Man only.
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of The Idle Man and FashionBeans. To see The Idle Man’s full terms and conditions please click here.
- The winner will be selected at random within thirty (30) days of the competition closing date and contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry by a member of The Idle Man team to redeem their code.
- Prize must be claimed within thirty (30) days of issue or will become invalid.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is not open to employees of The Idle Man, BeansPublishing Limited or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- The £250 (GBP) prize will be issued as a gift code, redeemable online at TheIdleMan.com only.
- Gift Codes must be redeemed online in one transaction and funds will not be carried over if unspent.
- No cash alternative will be given for Gift Codes – they cannot be exchanged for cash, refunded & no change will be given.
- Gift codes cannot be used in conjunction with discount codes or coupons.
- Gift Codes can be used in full or part payment for products or services purchased.
- Risk for Gift Codes will pass to the customer upon delivery (by email) and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. The Idle Man has no liability for lost or stolen Gift Codes once risk has passed to the customer at time of delivery.
- Gift Codes should be treated like cash. They will not be replaced if lost or stolen.