Tokyo Laundry Competition
We’ve teamed up with Tokyo Laundry to offer you an amazing competition prize. This month you have the chance to WIN £250 to spend online at TokyoLaundry.com.
So what are you waiting for? Click the links below to get to the information you need quickly and easily:
The lucky winner of this competition was: Isabell Stewart. Congratulations Isabell!
For those that didn’t win, make sure you check back to FashionBeans regularly as each month we run another great FREE competition that you can enter.
One lucky winner will win £250 to spend online at TokyoLaundry.com and get the chance to revamp their warm-weather wardrobe for free! New spring/summer styles are dropping every week so there’s something to suit everyone, including an expanding ladies range.
If that’s not enough to get you excited, check out what you could be spending your prize money on here.
The competition is open to UK residents only, male or female, so make sure to share the competition with your friends and family to increase your chances.
Closing Date For Entries: 23:59pm 31st May 2014.
This spring/summer sees Tokyo Laundry move towards a more refined aesthetic while retaining its core brand values of casual styles with a fashion edge.
Sticking with what they do best, a strong fusion of American and Eastern influences is prominent throughout the collection with the inclusion of soft laundered tees and sweatshirts. Key pieces in the brand’s expanded offering include polo shirts and Henley tees, both long and short sleeved, in a wide variety of striking colour ways and prints, which are perfect for injecting some life into your warm-weather looks.
It wouldn’t be a spring/summer without shorts and, as always, Tokyo Laundry has a huge range to choose from. Chino shorts, camo print, denim styles – there’s something for everyone to bare their legs in as well a range of swim shorts that vary from tropical photographic prints to statement-making fluro colours.
Short sleeve shirts are another core focus of the SS14 line. Check shirts are a Tokyo Laundry signature and are complemented by on trend printed styles as well as classic lightweight cotton versions in a variety of timeless hues.
What’s more, this season sees TokyoLaundry.com house a number of guest menswear brands on their site. These new labels perfectly complement their own signature collection of t-shirts, polos and knits, providing a comprehensive selection of cutting edge casual wear that will ensure you maintain your edge this SS14:
All pieces shown in the lookbook above are available to buy on TokyoLaundry.com now.
- Closing Date for entries is 23:59 31st May 2014.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- Tokyo Laundry reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition you consent to Tokyo Laundry contacting you with future offers and promotions. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
- Personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Tokyo Laundry only.
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Tokyo Laundry and FashionBeans. To see Tokyo Laundry’s full terms and conditions please click here.
- The winner will be selected at random within fourteen (14) days of the competition closing date and contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry by a member of the Tokyo Laundry team to redeem their code.
- Prize must be claimed within thirty (30) days of issue or will become invalid.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is not open to employees of Tokyo Laundry, BeansPublishing Limited or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- The £250 (GBP) prize will be issued as a gift code, redeemable online at Tokyolaundry.com only and no other retail outlets.
- Gift Codes must be redeemed online in one transaction and funds will not be carried over if unspent.
- No cash alternative will be given for Gift Codes – they cannot be exchanged for cash, refunded & no change will be given.
- Gift codes cannot be used in conjunction with discount codes or coupons.
- Gift Codes can be used in full or part payment for products or services purchased.
- Risk for Gift Codes will pass to the customer upon delivery (by email) and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Tokyo Laundry has no liability for lost or stolen Gift Codes once risk has passed to the customer at time of delivery.
- Gift Codes should be treated like cash. They will not be replaced if lost or stolen.