We’ve teamed up with Topman to offer you an amazing competition prize. This month you have the chance to WIN A £500 GIFT CARD to spend online at Topman.com.
So what are you waiting for? Click the links below to get to the information you need quickly and easily:
The lucky winner of this competition was: Sam Roulson. Congratulations Sam!
For those that didn’t win, make sure you check back to FashionBeans regularly as each month we run another great FREE competition that you can enter.
The prize is a huge £500 gift card to spend online at Topman.com.
This prize would help you instantly update your wardrobe for spring/summer, so don’t miss out on your chance to win. The competition is open to UK residents only, male and female, so get your partner and friends and family to enter in order to increase your chances.
Closing Date For Entries: 23:59pm 31st March 2014.
For spring/summer 2014, the high street retailer continues to mix sharp British tailoring with trend-led pieces to help craft a contemporary wardrobe that is suitable for any occasion.
Set on the iconic bank of the River Thames, Topman’s new spring/summer 2014 advertising campaign features everything from everyday denim staples and relaxed streetwear to refined evening wear and edgy leather jackets.
Checks are the dominant motif of the campaign, coinciding with 2014’s biggest print trend, with multiple sizes and styles applied to blazers, shirts and even knitwear:
Topman Design SS14
The highly anticipated Topman Design SS14 collection is now available to buy online. One of the highlights of last year’s London Collections: MEN, the line has been inspired by the concept of the ‘Techno Cowboy’.
Nashville collides head on with the future to create a catwalk-worthy line of eccentric Western shirts in rich colours and monochrome hues. These beautiful silk shirts are delicately hand embroidered with florals – a key trend for the season – but on closer inspection the designs take on a dark and sinister appearance due to the scratch stitching and spiders inspired by 1950s B movies.
Complementing the shirts perfectly, varsity jackets are likewise constructed in luxurious silks and metallic yarns, whereas simple tailored jackets are brought to life with intricately detailed lapels and shoulders.
Meanwhile, trousers are cut loose and constructed of techno fabrics, fitting well with the silver belts and brogues:
The Topman Design SS14 collection is available online at Topman.com and in selected stores now.
- Closing Date for entries is 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- Topman reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Topman.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Topman and FashionBeans. To see Topman full terms and conditions please click here.
- The winner will be selected at random within fourteen (14) days of the competition closing date and contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry by a member of the Topman team to redeem their code.
- Prize must be claimed within ninety (90) days of issue or will become invalid.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is not open to employees of Arcadia, BeansPublishing Limited or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The £500 (GBP) Topman Gift Card is redeemable online at Topman.com only and not in stand alone stores.
The Gift Card value cannot be transferred into different currencies and you cannot make purchases in a currency different than the currency of the Gift Card. If products are returned, your online gift card account will be credited.