We’ve teamed up with Menlook to offer you an amazing competition prize. This month you have the chance to WIN A £500 GIFT CARD to spend online at Menlook.com.
So what are you waiting for? Click the links below to get to the information you need quickly and easily:
The lucky winner of this competition was: Colin Hart. Congratulations Colin!
For those that didn’t win, make sure you check back to FashionBeans regularly as each month we run another great FREE competition that you can enter.
The prize is a huge £500 gift card to spend online at Menlook.com.
This prize would help you instantly update your wardrobe for spring/summer, so don’t miss out on your chance to win. The competition is open worldwide, male and female, so get your partner and friends and family to enter in order to increase your chances.
Closing Date For Entries: 23:59pm 30th April 2014.
Every season, Menlook.com strives to select the very best of men’s fashion from some of the most desirable brands on the planet. From high-end designers such as Hackett and Acne to streetwear specialists like Carhartt and Obey to juggernauts Levi’s and Diesel, there is something for every budget, personal style and taste.
For spring/summer 2014, Menlook have put together a carefully curated offering that includes key wardrobe basics as well as on trend pieces direct from the runways. Key SS14 trends include the democratisation of the suit, in bold colours and unstructured separates that will slot seamlessly into your wardrobe, along with THE print trend for the season, floral, which come in the form of bold all-over patterns and more subtle detailing.
Finally, chic sportswear is perfect for relaxed dressers who want to look put together on a daily basis but without sacrificing comfort levels.
In order to showcase some of Menlook’s 300 brands on site, the retailer has released a superb SS14 lookbook that picks out some of the must-own pieces for SS14…
No longer the sole reserve of the office, suiting separates can now be mixed and matched to prodcue sharp, laid-back ensembles daily. Try knotting your jacket around the waist for a brave twist this season:
Prevalent at all the global SS14 fashion weeks, floral picks up where it left off in 2013 as menswear’s biggest print trend for spring/summer.
A splash of botanics will instantly liven up any warm-weather ensemble and they make a particularly great addition to any holidaying wardrobe:
The industry continues its obsession with sports luxe in SS14, and for good reason – fusing style with comfort, sharp and sporty pieces offer the perfect balance of fashion and function:
Please read the terms & conditions below; once you click enter you are bound to them.
- Closing Date for entries is 23:59 30th April 2014.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- Menlook reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Menlook.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Menlook and FashionBeans. To see Menlook full terms and conditions please click here.
- The winner will be selected at random within fourteen (14) days of the competition closing date and contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry by a member of the Topman team to redeem their code.
- Prize must be claimed within ninety (90) days of issue or will become invalid.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is not open to employees of MenInvest, BeansPublishing Limited or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The £500 (GBP) Menlook Gift Card is redeemable online at Menlook.com only.
The recipient of a Menlook gift card can use it for a maximum period of one year. Each gift card can be used once only, and thus it is not possible to have a credit note following the partial use of a gift card. Where the value of the gift card does not exceed that of the order, the difference will unfortunately be lost.
See full terms here.