Princess Tam Tam Competition
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we’ve teamed up with lingerie and underwear specialist Princesse Tam Tam to offer you the chance to win a superb competition prize. You have the chance to WIN one of two £120 gift cards to spend online at PrincesseTamTam.co.uk.
So what are you waiting for? Click the links below to get to the information you need quickly and easily:
We have two £120 gift cards to give away, which are redeemable online at PrincesseTamTam.co.uk.
This prize would be perfect for your partner this Valentine’s Day, allowing them to refresh their underwear collection or purchase a special piece of lingerie for the occasion. The competition is open to UK residents, so get your partner and friends and family to enter in order to increase your chances of winning!
Closing Date For Entries: 23:59pm 9th February 2014.
A French lingerie brand that started out creating silk boxer shorts for women, today Princesse Tam Tam are renowned for their exotic colours and fabrications, inspired by the founders’ childhood in Madagascar.
Producing seasonal underwear, beachwear and nightwear collections that combine contemporary design with high quality craftsmanship, their pieces would make a superb addition to any true fashionista’s wardrobe:
Valentine’s Day Picks
In order to help us often clueless men purchase the perfect lingerie for their loved one, Princesse Tam Tam have created a dedicated Valentine’s Day section on site, which is designed to cater to four distinct types of Princesse: the ‘Chic and Sensual Princesse’, ‘Cocooning Princesse’, ‘Feline Princesse’ and ‘Seductive Princesse’.
See some of the brand’s recommended picks below and remember that you can also get FREE DELIVERY on orders over £130 with FashionBeans’ exclusive discount code, ‘VALENTINE’:
- Anya Hipster Bikini
- Malicieuse Shorty
- Pantere Body
- Pantere Shorty
- Felindra Chemise
- Jeanne Lingerie
- Adelie Suspender
- Hortense Tanga
- Harmony Shorts Jumpsuit
- Sugar Hipster Bikini
- Elena Boxer Short
All you have to do is simply fill in the quick form below in order to enter yourself into this amazing competition. We just need your name and email address:
* fields are required
This competition has now closed!
Please read the terms & conditions below; once you click enter you are bound to them.
- Closing Date for entries is 23:59 09th February 2014.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- Princesse Tam Tam reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Princesse Tam Tam.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Princesse Tam Tam and FashionBeans.
- The two winners will be selected at random from the list of entrants by the closing date and will be notified via the email address they provided at the time of entry within twenty eight days.
- Prize must be claimed within ninety (90) days of issue or will become invalid.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is not open to employees of Princesse Tam Tam, BeansPublishing Limited or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The 2 x £130 Princesse Tam Tam prizes are redeemable online at PrincesseTamTam.co.uk only.
The Gift Card value cannot be transferred into different currencies and you cannot make purchases in a currency different than the currency of the Gift Card. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by applicable.
If products are returned, the original Gift Card will be credited. There is an expiry time of 24 calendar months after the last use on all Gift Cards. Gift Cards presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Princesse Tam Tam reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which they deem to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be fraudulently reproduced.