We’ve teamed up with Barbour and Country Attire to offer one lucky winner £500 to spend on the new men’s Barbour International collection.
Barbour International has represented the thrill of motorcycling since 1936, with the label specialising in biker-inspired menswear collections which celebrate this legacy with style and authenticity.
Famed for its iconic motorcycle jackets and all-in-one riding suits, today you’ll find a wardrobe of clothes that represent a life on the open road, a sense of freedom and individuality.
Rugged biker jackets, hardwearing denim, shirts with clean understated silhouettes and knitwear in soft luxurious yarns create a top-to-toe collection for the style-conscious man.
You can shop the full Barbour International collection online at countryattire.com now.
One lucky winner will win £500 to spend on the Barbour International collection at countryattire.com.
Need inspiration on how to spend your winnings? Check out our favourite picks from the current range here.
Simply fill out the form and answer the multiple choice question below correctly to be in with a chance of winning:
This competition has now closed!
Please read full competition terms and conditions below; once you click ‘Enter’, you are bound to them.
- This competition closes Saturday, 25 June 2016 at 00:00; any entries received or processed after this time will not be accepted.
- This competition is open to UK residents excluding employees or agents of Barbour, Country Attire, FashionBeans and and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only 1 entry per person allowed.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Barbour within 30 days of the competition ending.
- If Barbour does not hear back from the winner within 2 weeks of the first notification the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering you agree for your name to be announced on the Barbour and FashionBeans social channels.
- There will be one winner who will be able to select up to £500 worth of goods from the Barbour International collection, selected from what is available on countryattire.com.
- Please note the prize cannot be selected from retail stores or claimed via barbour.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Barbour.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Barbour is J Barbour & Sons ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 124201) whose registered office is at Simonside Industrial Estate, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD.
- Entrants will not be added to Barbour or Country Attire’s marketing list unless they indicate they subscribe independently of this competition. All marketing emails sent by Barbour and Country Attire will include an opportunity to unsubscribe from future marketing email communication.
- Barbour reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned.
- Barbour is not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.