Shoe game weak? Then buck up, because we’re offering you the chance to add some serious style to your rotation, courtesy of renowned footwear brand G.H. Bass & Co.
To ensure you’re well-shod for the coming season, we’ve teamed up with the creators of the iconic penny loafer to offer one lucky winner £500 to spend online.
Founded in 1876, shoemaker G.H. Bass & Co. has proven itself as resilient as its footwear, equipping everyone from soldiers to pop stars to Olympic ski teams with styles that are both solidly built and irrepressibly stylish.
Although best known for its Weejun model, the 1936-invented penny loafer that riffed on a traditional Norwegian fisherman’s shoe, the brand also produces a superb line of leather boat shoes, duck boots and, of particular interest for this season, crepe-soled loafers.
One lucky winner will get £500 to spend online at G.H. Bass & Co.
Simply enter your full name and email address below to be in with a chance to win:
This competition has now closed!
Please read full competition terms and conditions below; once you click ‘Enter’, you are bound to them.
- This competition closes Saturday, 9 April 2016 at 00:00; any entries received or processed after this time will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per person.
- FashionBeans reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition, you consent to G.H. Bass & Co. contacting you with future offers and promotions. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
- Personal information of registrants will not be sold to a third party and will be limited to communications from G.H. Bass & Co. only.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the competition.
- The winner will be selected at random within 30 days of the competition closing date and contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry by a member of the G.H. Bass & Co. team to redeem their prize.
- The prize entitles one randomly selected winner to a spend of £500 at ghbass-eu.com.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- This competition is not open to employees of G.H. Bass & Co. or BeansPublishing Limited.