You only need to look as far as frat boys in over-the-knee board shorts to see that packing for a sunny getaway isn’t as straightforward as it may first appear.
“Where do I start?”, “what do I actually need?”, “is this Hawaiian print tank top I picked up in last season’s sale in fashion yet or do I need to have a serious, serious rethink?” These are probably just a handful of the questions swirling around your head as you approach your laptop for some web-based, holiday wardrobe maintenance.
But before you give up and throw in the beach towel, take a deep breath, because ASOS has helpfully pulled together a vacation edit containing everything needed to jet off in style.
ASOS SS18 Vacation Edit
Thanks to a tightly curated selection of summer-ready gear, it doesn’t matter whether you’re heating up at a party or chilling out by the pool, you’ll be able to find the kit you need in the ASOS SS18 Vacation Edit.
With everything from trend-ticking Cuban collar shirts and throw-on-and-go T-shirts to beach-to-bar swimmers and smart chino styles for al fresco dining – there’s something to match every taste and destination.
Footwear isn’t forgotten, either; choose from a selection of summer sliders, flip-flops and even sleek white leather trainers that you can continue to use once back on dry (and slightly colder) land.
Of course, you’ll need something to pack it all in, too. And ASOS’ range of luggage is the perfect way to get your new vacation pieces from home to hotel in style. So, take a dip in the only edit you need this summer.
ASOS SS18 Vacation Edit Discounts
Even more appealing than hitting the beach and kissing seasonal affective disorder goodbye is the fact that ASOS is currently offering huge discounts on its Vacation Edit.
Between 1-5 March, you can save between $50 and $100 off everything, including already discounted items, with the following spend and save codes*:
- $50 off $200 with code SWIM50
- $70 off $250 with code SWIM70
- $100 off $350 with code SWIM100
Here are some of the items we recommend snapping up, while you still can.
*T&Cs apply: codes go live 01/03/18 08:00 (BST); codes deactivate 05/03/18 08:00 (BST); multiple use allowed; includes mark downs; valid in US only.
To help you curate your own on-point vacation wardrobe, we’ve teamed up with the site to give one reader the chance to win a $300 gift voucher. All of which basically puts more clothes in your case and more margarita money in your wallet.
This competition has now closed!
Please read full competition terms and conditions below; once you click ‘Enter’, you are bound to them.
- This competition closes Monday, 5 March 2018 at 00:00 GMT; any entries received or processed after this time will not be accepted.
- This competition is not open to employees or agents of ASOS, FashionBeans and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Open to all US residents 16 years old and over.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one (1) entry per person allowed.
- The winner will be chosen at random within 14 days of the competition ending and contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry by a member of the FashionBeans or ASOS team.
- Prize must be claimed within 14 days of issue or will become invalid.
- By entering you agree for your name to be announced on the ASOS and FashionBeans social channels.
- The winner will be awarded an ASOS gift card to the value of $300.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable, ASOS and FashionBeans reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from ASOS .
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of ASOS and FashionBeans. To see ASOS full terms and conditions please click here.
- ASOS and FashionBeans reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned.
- ASOS and FashionBeans are not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.