All working Marks And Spencer discount codes, vouchers and offers for October 2014 are shown below.
Added: 24th October 2014 | Expires: 27th October 2014 - 4 DAYS LEFT!
1. EXCLUDES: schoolwear, kids toys and books, branded baby goods, made to measure shirts, made to measure suits, sale and clearance items, furniture, branded lighting, multi-buy offers, 3 for 2 offers in Home Christmas Gift Shop and Halloween, 50% off offers, licensed Royal British Legion items, tailoring alterations, ‘your school uniform’ service, name tapes, Personalised Cards, Gift Card/Vouchers, food, flowers, beers, wine and spirits.
2. Valid in selected M&S stores in the UK (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlets, M&S Outlet Online and M&S stores located in airports, railway stations, motorway services, hospitals and at BP Connect as well as M&S Caf?, M&S Food to Go takeaway counters, Delis, Kitchens and Restaurants) and online at marksandspencer.com. Voucher or code cannot be used in conjunction with any other M&S discount voucher, code or staff discount.
3. M&S cannot accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
4. Voucher or code cannot be used against purchases made prior to the receipt of this voucher or code.
5. Voucher can be used more than once in store and using our in store ordering service, within the period of validity.
6. Online code is valid multiple times at marksandspencer.com, mobile, by phone or touch screen ordering points.
7. One voucher or code only per transaction.
8. Voucher or code cannot be used with the purchase of M&S Bank products or services or to pay credit or chargecard balances.
9. Offer strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
10. Placing this voucher or code for sale/auction on any website is strictly prohibited and renders the voucher void.
11. Any refunds will take into account the discount.
12. Discount does not apply to delivery charges.
13. Marks & Spencer reserves the right to reject this voucher or code with reasonable cause. ?Marks and Spencer plc 2014. Registered office: Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London W2 1NW. Registered number 214436 (England and Wales)
Added: 22nd February 2013 | Expires: Limited time only
Free Nominated Delivery on Orders Over £150 at Marks & SpencerClose
Marks and Spencer is an iconic British brand that takes pride in succeeding as one of the UK's leading retailers. Supplying the nation with exceptional quality clothing, homeware essentials and an outstanding food selection establishes the reputable brand as a prioritised destination for loyal customers.
Beginning in Leeds in 1884 as a humble market stall ran by partnership Micheal Marks and Thomas Spencer, which naturally led to multiple stalls across the North West of England. The duo's key factor was to exclusively sell British-made goods via building connections with British Manufacturers. Although this policy terminated in 2002, the strong essence of British patriotism remains associated with Marks and Spencer.
The heritage brand has successfully evolved with changes in society without eradicating their original identity. Introducing brands such as per una - which is a line that is influenced by current trends in a way that still appeals to their target clientele. Also, recruiting stylish celebrities such as model Twiggy, fashion designer Danni Minogue and singer Myleene Klass creates iconic figures that represents the brands image. Their presence signifies a diverse age range, which are styled in a sophisticated and modern way.
Marks and Spencer is essentially a mini-department store that offers clothing and accessories for each gender and age group, house products and a variety of food produce. It is a place that allows customers to invest all aspects of their life into one company – even their banking.
To compete with other retailers, Marks and Spencer often releases quality promotions and discounts. Not only do they deliver to 80 international destinations but they offer either free next day delivery when ordering before midday and spending over a certain threshold.
You can enjoy periodical offers such as 20% off selected brands and departments like per una, school uniforms or men's suits. A smart way to shop is to regularly check the offers tab and shop by your desired department to get that treasured item for less. Remember to read the terms and conditions section to avoid disappointment. On occasions Marks and Spencer offer flash sales - with up to 20% off ALL online sales. Keep you eye out for their seasonal sales as well, which features items reduced up to 75%.
To save on your food shopping bill Marks and Spencer often offer £5 off food orders over a certain threshold. This also occasionally applies to clothing too.
To redeem many of these discounts ensure to look out for the promotional code prompted question before payment. Click on the link and simply type in the code to receive a Mark and Spencer item for less.
See other active discount codes and offers from all your favourite stores:
Added: 25th September 2014 | Expired: 04th October 2014
Added: 12th June 2014 | Expired: 15th June 2014
Added: 13th December 2013 | Expired: 31st December 2013
Added: 25th October 2013 | Expired: 27th October 2013
Added: 04th October 2013 | Expired: 07th October 2013
Added: 27th September 2013 | Expired: 30th September 2013
Added: 04th July 2013 | Expired: 04th July 2013
Added: 29th April 2013 | Expired: 31st May 2013
Added: 02nd April 2013 | Expired: 04th April 2013
Added: 28th March 2013 | Expired: 30th March 2013