FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Style Icons

I'd really like to see FB turn things up a notch with it's so far excellent Style Icons articles. Nick Wooster is an absolute legend but there are so many other extremely stylish men out there, who like Wooster are not particularly well known outside of the fashion world. People like Justin O'Shea, Sam Lambert and Angelo Flaccavento; basically, anyone who sat down to the Sartorialist's dinner in Florence earlier this year!

http://www.thesartorialist.com/men/the-sartorialist-dinner-florence/

I
    t's not just the actual look, but the attitude these guys carry themselves with that I find so intriguing. I think we could all learn a thing or two from these chaps

totally agree

love 'the sartorialist, and that video is beautifully shot and quite inspiring

Editor-In-Chief
    Thanks for the suggestion and I am sorry for the very delayed reply. We will definitely look to cover most of these gents over the coming months.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

+ Reply to Thread