FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Essentials For Students

I've been reading quite a few articles and not sure I've come across one but I have noticed that some of the clothing or accessories that have been mentioned are quite expensive. Being a student, I can't always afford stuff like that and was wondering if you could do an article a bit more tailored to students - not too expensive but more of a reasonable price range.

Trend Setter
    Then like myself, the high street retailers are your friend.

Yes, maybe so but I was wondering if there are any other recommendations of shops / websites that I've not come across - i only tend to look at burton / topman / river island and H&M. any sometimes they do not have a great selection of clothing in my area as the shops are fairly small in size

Editor-In-Chief
    Hi Slobrob,

Our advice spans all price ranges, which means you can adapt it to any budget shop you like. Unfortunately, we work with a select few retailers, mainly due to the fact they support our cause and we have close relationships with them. I am sure if you made a thread on the forum for budget/low cost stores, many would help you find some uncovered gems.

Obviously all the high street retailers are fair game: Topman, H&M, Primark, Burton, New Look etc.

ASOS own range is very good value. Whilst BOOHOO has long been a haven for all fashion conscious women on a budget - good news is, they have just launched a men's range as well: Men's Clothing | Fashion for Men | Men's Fashion at Boohoo.com

We have created specfic dressing on a budget type articles before, try having a search for them on site: dressing budget should return a few. Plus Murray's author link will also help: Fashionbeans.com Author Archives
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

+ Reply to Thread