FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Sunglasses

Thought there might be an article on sunglasses already, but searching the site doesn't seem to come up with anything specific unless I'm missing something obvious. I generally don't wear sunglasses because whilst I feel the pair I have suit my face shape fairly well, they don't seem to suit my summer attire and are a little outdated too. I know I could pick a bit up from articles on standard glasses, but I feel they're not as closely matched as some people make out, especially considering they tend to be worn in summer weather primarily. If the article included which type of sunglasses fit which face type and what style of clothing, that would be really useful, and I reckon it would help out other readers too. Thanks for any consideration.

Editor-In-Chief
    We have actually created an article before on face shapes and sunglasses: Summer Wardrobe Essentials: Sunglasses Guide | Fashionbeans.com

But we will look at updating this for this season as it was created a long time ago and didn't feature clothing that suits the styles. That might be the hard part though, as specific frames cannot generally be pigeon-holed so easily.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

+ Reply to Thread