FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Men's Trainer Article Request

Yep I said it. I know the majority of the guys on here hate trainers, but, like it was stated numerous times on this site, clean, grown-up, white leather trainers are king.

Also, with countless the brand names out there (Converse, Vans, Common Projects, Fred Perry, Adidas Originals...the list keeps on going), there are many guys who seem lost when it comes the the perfect trainer. (You know the regular Joe guys with the ghastly coloured trainers, who look like they are still 10 years old.)

Also note mentioning is that trainers, boat shoes, espadrilles and loafers are the only shoes that guys can wear when it comes to summertime...and I believe the time has come for an article concerning men's trainers.

Thoughts?

Trend Setter
    Anyone...?

Why limit it to just white trainers? Good Nikes and Addidas Originals come in some great colourways that aren't tacky.
    Last edited by Hugh; 16-05-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Those are a piece of art! I don't think I could actually wear them though.
    Why be boring?

Editor-In-Chief
    Sorry for not getting back on this sooner. I will definitely get someone on the case to make a dedicated trainer article, or even just a collection of some of the best styles available. Could potentially be a running once a month series showcasing some of the greatest trainers on the market.

Thanks for the idea!

Ben
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

+ Reply to Thread