FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

NFR Thread?

How about a "NFR" / Non Fashion Related thread where you can just post about anything?
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

Editor-In-Chief
    Happy to allow this. Do you want to make an individual thread or have a dedicated forum?
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Style Icon
    I think a dedicated forum would work well.

My only concern would be ideological arguments over news issues.

Trend Setter
    Yeah, dedicated forum would be great.
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

Editor-In-Chief
    Sorry it took so long to get round to this. I have simply changed the entertainment and culture forum over for now to non-fashion related. As we are still growing, it makes sense to keep individual forums down - so talking about your favourite music/books etc. seems to come under the same section.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Editor-In-Chief
    Just a quick note. If it states you followed an invalid link, try refreshing as it is just rebuilding the cache/database.

+ Reply to Thread