FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Trend Setter

All Saints Sale Tomorrow?

Judging by All Saints facebook page it appears there may be some sort of sales promo tomorrow.

I may be wrong though so don't give out if I am wrong!

Style Icon
    Reiss had a 10% sale today. If there is one at All Saints, I imagine it will be this amount as well. If it's anything larger, expect the best items to be miraculously 'sold out' as well.

Trend Setter
    Im hoping for 20%. But I agree they will probably conveniently take down anything I have my eye on.

FashionBeans Staff
    It's a 20% Jubilee sale on selected items, I saw the signs on my way home from work.

Style Icon
    Cheers for the heads up, Will.

I actually can't think of anything I'd want from there. All the shorts are sold out in my size as well.

njg

It wasn't too long ago All Saints had 50% sale items available for long periods of time sometimes increased to 70%. Does anyone remember the old archive section where you could actually get good stuff pretty cheap? They put the prices up with less stock as soon as they marketed they had it on the website!

Style Icon
    The archive section (formally the vintage section) used to be awesome. My wallet remembers it well! Last year I literally had a huge list of items I could potentially have bought from it, and I was planning on spending a lot before they removed it. The prices, as you suggest, were a lot better too; closer to 70% off rather than 50%. I got the Alexi Crew for 35 which I remember was an absolute steal. It sold out within minutes. The current US Archive seems better than the UK one, which has tempted me to buy from there...

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    The archive section (formally the vintage section) used to be awesome. My wallet remembers it well! Last year I literally had a huge list of items I could potentially have bought from it, and I was planning on spending a lot before they removed it. The prices, as you suggest, were a lot better too; closer to 70% off rather than 50%. I got the Alexi Crew for 35 which I remember was an absolute steal. It sold out within minutes. The current US Archive seems better than the UK one, which has tempted me to buy from there...
    I wouldn't bother, I did that and got stung badly with customs charges. They deliver via Fedex so fedex always pay the cutoms duty and charge you it on delivery.

Style Icon
    Cheers for the heads up mate. I was tempted by the Jasper blazer but I think I'll pass.

njg

Big shame. Such a great brand but not the great items or great deals of a couple of years ago.

+ Reply to Thread