FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

'Signature Pieces'

Just like the title says. What are the items of clothing/footwear/accessories you feel are your signature pieces? That one jumper you find yourself returning to so often? Pictures where possible!

Fashionisto
    In an attempt to get this thread off the ground, I present to you all the watch I've been wearing the shit out of for the last year or so:

A hand-me-down from my dad but I love it.

Fashionisto
    I tend to wear a lot of orange coloured pieces as of recently, knitwear and ties etc.

Style Icon
    I wear the same watch every day, but it's fairly understated:

For the last few winters, this coat has definitely been a signature piece:

But I got bored of wearing it every day so I've recently bought a camel duffle coat off eBay to mix things up a little this winter.

Beyond those two I don't think I have a signature piece or colour...I wear a lot of blue, but who doesn't?

Style Icon
    Signature pieces is a tricky one. There are items that I wear to bits because they're so useful, but I may not consider them a signature piece as it were.

My Loake's are ridiculously useful and insanely comfy. They look awesome as well, and really help lift a muted outfit of greys and blues.
    They're like these:

Whenever there's an item I'm after, I would probably consider it a signature piece until it's worn to death.

At the moment the Nicholson knit from Reiss is perfect: it keeps me warm, but the minute the sun's out it doesn't make me hot. It's nice and cool.

Jay

Style Icon
    These most definitely (although with three new pairs of shoes this last week, that may change)...

I was barely out of this last AW...

Not this pocket square particularly, but I'm rarely without one tucked into my breast pocket...

And if anyone is struggling for a birthday/Christmas present, you then folks know they can't go wrong with a pair of funky Paul Smith socks...

Trend Setter
    Mine is probably a flatcap. I'm normally wearing one of some kind, wool in the winter, a lighter linen one in the spring.

tajdon
    I have got tons of sneakers. That's probably my signature piece.

Last edited by tajdon; 27-06-2012 at 02:42 AM.

+ Reply to Thread