FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Summer Suit

I was wondering if any one could help me out. My son is getting christened next month and would like help in finding a summer suit as I refuse to wear my usual suit/work wear. I have seen some linen suits at h&m which look light but has anone got any ideas? Ideally not more than 135!!

Any advice would be great.

One of my close family members lives/works in Hong Kong and for the hot climates in the East, they mostly stick to loose knitted wool fabrics such as fresco for suits. Linen suits do have their charm though. I know you stated your budget, but I think for suits below 300/400 you cannot beat Suit Supply right now. I own a few of their suits from the Napoli and Washington range and they are excellent value for the money, with decent fabric.

This one is from their Napoli range, soft shoulder Italian style. Price I think is 259
    Suitsupply - SuitMassimo Dutti also have some good suits this season, they are owned by Indotex, the same company that runs Zara and Pull&Bear. Price wise I think they are below 200, and will definitely be of better quality and construction with respect to H&M.

Style Icon
    M&S are great. Great fits, and you can find bargains there with excellent amounts of natural fibres.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    M&S are great. Great fits, and you can find bargains there with excellent amounts of natural fibres.
    Agreed, M&S suit quality has really stepped up with good quality cuts first and foremost and quality fabrics. Massimo Dutti have started their sale too, with suit jackets reduced from 160 odd to around 115 and suit trousers to ~40.

+ Reply to Thread