FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

My-wardrobe.com Have Brillaint Sale

Just thought I would inform you all of the sale at my-wardrobe, I remember someone saying they wanted these loafers (the bass wejun ones) Bass Weejuns | Burgandy Leather Leyton Fringe Loafers by Bass Weejuns, they have grenson brogues for just over 100 pounds, clarks desert boots with 30% off and the same for sperry topsiders though I know you all hate boat shoes

Fashionisto
    Good call.

not entirely sure i should be sharing this but if you want 30% off all full price items, all the time, use the code MYX30 at checkout.

How long does that code last for do you know?

i've been using it for about 6 months now.

i got it through work so i don't think it's meant to be in the public domain but what the hell.

Tom

Trend Setter
    Got a pair of Clarks desert boots the other day, nice deal indeed. Ta for the code too, will check it in future!

Trend Setter
    I also have that code through work.............. maybe we are colleagues?! lol

Sales at Ted Baker started last week (30% off), and sales at Reiss just started..... Wish I'd have known sooner

Tom

Trend Setter
    Does anyone know of any sales doing the Clark's desert boots at around that price that stock half sizes?

Trend Setter
    Thanks for that code, could come in handy in the future. I love some pieces in the my-wardrobe sale, just really annoying that most companies start sales halfway through the month, who has money at this time of the month to buy clothing? Would have thought starting sales at the beginning or end of a month was much more sensible as that's when most get paid.

/end rant!

Fashionisto
    Some of us get paid every 4 weeks. I got paid last Friday

Only problem is it was bugger all. My employer gave me two choices: move to a 'new' job that's part-time (18 hours per week) or take redundancy. My redundancy pay was barely anything, so I took the new contract. I got paid 600 this month, my parents take 150 in rent and my driving lessons are 40 a go (one two hour seesion per week). Bye bye money.

By the way, for anyone interested, I just saw some Bass Weejuns in TK Maxx Birmingham for 49.99. Oxblood tasseled loafers, possibly others (I only had a quick look). Also, loads of All Saints knitwear.

+ Reply to Thread