FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Mens Skinny Jeans Dilemma

I have a total nightmare trying to find jeans i like, i swear I have been in search of the perfect fit of jeans for nearly a year now.

Just tried to buy another pair online and they don't fit! proper annoying

The wash was exactly what I was after but they are like clingfilm tight on my calfs. I like jeans to be skinny and close fitting but never actually clinging to the lower part of my leg.

My dilemma now is whether just to send em strait back or perservere and see if they stretch out a bit.

They have some elastane in them so Im guessing they will stretch

Whats shall i do keep em or hope they will grow out a bit.

Trend Setter
    Send them back. The elastene will only come into play when you're wearing them. At best, they'll just hug your calves.

I have this same problem with jeans tbh. I've had a few pairs tailored, which is good but can be expensive.

The best skinny-but-not-too-tight jeans I've come across are All Saints Print Cigarette. They have elastic in them too so they are super comfy. Non-stretch skinnies are so impractical.

AllSaints Print Cigarette Jeans

They've actually sold out of the blue ones but they will be back. I have both the black and the blue (and the grey lol) and I wear them endlessly. And only £65.

Consider buying a size up if you are between sizes. I am an annoying 33 waist; I have the black ones in 32 (pretty much spray on) and the blue ones in 34 (skinny fit but not overly tight).

I prefer the fit of the bigger ones tbh but black skinnies shouls be really skinny imo

Fashionisto
    For skinny jeans, I love Criminal Damage. Stretchy, comfortable, and come in a great range of colours, as well as being inexpensive comparatively to others. And as with the All Saints jeans, it's the same deal with fit - I am an annoying 31 - So I have some in 30 for a super-tight fit, and 32's for a still skinny, but not as so affair. And here's a link;
    Criminal Damage¬*::¬*GUYS CLOTHING¬*::¬*Jeans¬*::¬*Criminal Damage Jeans - Stretch Pant (Snow Wash Grey)
    However, they are much tighter than they are on the model! And the colour of the ones above are lighter than the picture.
    Oh, and they last aaaaaaages.

FashionBeans Staff
    Could check out Cheap Monday jeans as well, they don't generally have a great deal of stretch but they're decent quality and fit pretty well to size.

+ Reply to Thread