FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Looking For Wallet, Need Suggestions

I am looking to buy a wallet, but don't have a clue were to look as this is the first wallet i buy myself. I wouldn't want to spend more than 100 euros, but if i can find anything i like for cheap i would definitely take it, i don't care about brands, just want a good looking, durable wallet. Thanks for any suggestions

Vivienne Westwood ones are nice. I have one, this one:

Trend Setter
    couple of ideas for styles... personally i use a card holder similar to the one below (but black leather), i rarely carry cash or coins.

i also like the comme des garcons zip around wallets.

Trend Setter
    I have a couple of decent ones, some quite expensive and some not so expensive.

I have a Black Damier Louis Vuitton Card Holder

It cost 150 - bit steep for what it is, mainly because of the name, but it's a nice design and definitely durable. Great for those days where you don't want a wallet weighing you down or ruining a silhouette by giving your arse a bump when wearing tighter trousers/denim.

I also have a few Vivienne Westwood wallet's that I purchased from a place called Bicester Village (designer outlet stores) for about 40 a pop, similar to this one but with a simpler black and white design.

Apologies for the large second picture.

Style Icon
    My friend got his wallet stolen (I think it was Louis Vuitton). The twats took the 30 inside, but left the wallet. The wallet cost over 200.

I always think though: surely it's an extra worry having a really expensive wallet to carry around? Those ones above all look awesome, but I'd be so scared I'd lose a wallet like that.

Trend Setter
    I have this and it is incredible:

www.cleaneverything.com

I also love this:

Cordovan Flap Slim | Leather Goods, Wallets, Bags, Accessories | Made in the USA

The Mulberry card holder is a favourite of mine too.
    www.twitter.com/electroRoss

Trend Setter

Trend Setter

Trend Setter
    Id look at makr carry goods and tanner goods.

Great suggestions, really broadened my mind, at first i was only considering buying a coin wallet, as i always had use of the coins. But now i am rethinking. Don't you find yourself to be missing the coins? What about practicality ? What about when you buy from places which don't accept cards, like a stand or buying a ticket in the bus? What about tips?
    I love the clean everything wallet, seems like i could carry only the essentials and loose all the crap.
    Talking about bulky wallets, the bump does indeed appear when i am carrying the current wallet, hate it.
    Until i read these posts i was thinking about buying Paul Smith Wallets | Interior Multi Stripe Billfold & Coin Wallet , but maybe i should option out for a coinless wallet? What do you think?
    Last edited by Kipras; 27-06-2012 at 03:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread