FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Editor-In-Chief
    Ha Ha!

The article definitely wasn't directed at you mate - it was actually in development before we saw your thread on the forum. We chose the topic because it is a common problem that most guys have as it is essentially human nature to pick our favourites. We were offering advice as to how we can correct this by doing an evaluation of your wardrobe on a regular basis and then purchasing pieces that compliment your existing items.

That being said, if you would like me to remove your name and quote from the article then I will happily do so.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Herbert View Post
    That being said, if you would like me to remove your name and quote from the article then I will happily do so.
    Thanks for the offer, but no need to remove it. I'm only making a joke of it as I was surprised to see my post up there. I didn't really think you were naming and shaming forum members. :P

I normally wear the base colours in most of my clothes... black, navy, greys and neutral tones.
    But I like to add colour with accessories (mainly red)

+ Reply to Thread