FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Burberry Trenchcoats

Do you have one? Do you want one?

Been toying with the idea of getting one for ages (I know it's "summer" but this weather hasn't removed the thought from my mind)

I've had a long look at second-hand and I'm just not sure you can depend on the quality online, and small sizes are very rare in the second-hand shops in my experience.

I could prob afford to just shell out but wondering if there's a better way.

Anyone know any good mid-range alternatives? I find with trenches it's either 70 quid at Asos or Uniqlo or else Burberry, I know this can't be true but I've scoured the web looking for a stylish one at 200/300 quid.

Trend Setter
    Aquascutum trench coats are very nice. Relatively similar price to Burberry but there are a few on sale here:

http://www.johnlewis.com/Men/View+al...w6NYXwQq4yv6c=

Trend Setter
    I've got a short Daks trench. More of a summer mac. I love it with all of my heart.
    “We have such a heritage in this country. People from other countries, all the R’n'B stars, they come to Savile Row and they’re in immaculate three-piece suits. Then you see British guys and they just can’t seem to dress. We have all these fashion agendas, punk and Vivienne Westwood and everything, but the queue seems to be at Abercrombie & Fitch down the road. That is just heartbreaking to me. Why does everyone want a polo shirt and three-quarter-length combat shorts?”
    David Gandy

FashionBeans Staff
    Try Jaeger, they have offer a couple of trenches in the 300 - 400 bracket.

Designer Mens Coats| Classic Winter Parka & Timeless Trench Coat in Wool & Fur| British Designer Fashion Jaeger OnlineThey're 50% off at the moment.

Trend Setter
    Too expensive for my taste. I have a $300 mantinique trench that I grabbed on sale, it does everything a trench needs to do style wise.

Greensea Coat - Matinique
    Last edited by WinterShorts; 05-07-2012 at 07:39 PM.

I bought one in january online. I see it as a investment piece as yo will get years of use out of it and the quality really tells.
    Although I am a massive fan of Burberry style especially their winter style.

Have a look at there brit collection as there more in the 400-500 range.

+ Reply to Thread