FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
17-07-2012 01:14 PM
White Blazer And Jeans?
What do you think about blue jeans (a little dark) and a white blazer?
And under the blazer? Grey t-shirt?
18-07-2012 03:17 PM
Sounds very Kanye West, if you think you could pull it off I guess you could give it a try!
Post of picture of the result?
18-07-2012 03:21 PM
Muhahahaha, i'm not so black
Ok. With a white blazer what you suggest? Not too elegant (black pants and shirt etc...).
Jeans and shirt? Pants and t-shirt?
18-07-2012 03:32 PM
Ahahaha, that looks certainly requires major swag!
What I've got in my mind is navy trousers and a light blue shirt, a few buttons left undone of course! Loafers and no socks to complete it. A V- Neck could work quite well also
Got any pictures of the blazer?
18-07-2012 03:45 PM
18-07-2012 06:06 PM
Blazers are great! white blazers are a little harder to wear mind you but if you have the right items you can look very stylish.
outfit idea 1:
1.White unbuttoned Blazer (roll up the sleeves, just above your elbow)
2.Dark blue skinny jeans (rolled up once) for the contrasting cuff at the bottom.
3. I think a black plain t-shirt would have a better look. (or maybe even a dark brown)
4. A nice brown belt and a nice pair of brown boots will complement this outfit.
5. (optional) bracelets and maybe even a leather watch.
Rugged.. yet smart.
1. a nice pair of coloured skinny jeans (red is a good suggestion)
2. wear a denim shirt underneath or a blue cotton shirt.
3. (optional) If it's cold wear a brown jumper.
4. you can wear shoes (brown) or casual trainers/boat shoes (white/blue) with this outfit.
18-07-2012 06:25 PM
Ah I see, I had a casual look in mind! That's great value, actually considering buying on myself!
Jeans would work in my opinion, as long as they're dark. Indigo if possible Pocket square is a must if you won't be wearing a tie!
18-07-2012 07:45 PM
And without stripes on the t-shirt? wich color?
19-07-2012 10:13 AM
Not that it is particularly helpful, but bear in mind that a white jacket will pick up a lot of the dye from the jeans where it makes contact, so you might find that the bottom of your blazer is more blue than white in the morning. It will vary quite a lot depending on the wash of the jeans but it will be particularly bad with indigo jeans.
Just something to consider.
19-07-2012 12:56 PM