FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
Closed Thread

Editor-In-Chief

AllSaints Gift Card For Sale: FashionBeans Official

Hi Guys,

We have been lucky enough to receive an AllSaints voucher worth 100 recently and instead of me blindly spending it on all the new collection, I thought I would offer it to the readers at a 20% discount and reinvest the money into the site.

So if any of you want to buy it off us for 80, please just send me a PM. If you shop their regularly or have your eye on something in the sale/new AW range, then it saves you a quick twenty quid immediately and won't run out until a year from now.

First come, first serve and payment by paypal. It is an official gift card, so I can either send you the codes you need to buy online via email, or actually post it out so you can use it in store and online.

This is an official FashionBeans sale, so please do not take this as a que to start selling in the forums. We have complete control over the whole process in this instance.

Cheers,
    Ben
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Editor-In-Chief
    This is still available for anyone who wants it.

Will last for a year and can be used in shop or online so if you shop at AllSaints regularly its a no brainer.

I will close this thread when it has been sold.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Closed Thread