FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

What Is This Sorcery?

Can anyone help me with this. In this picture, the guy with the blonde hair somehow gets his suit jacket to part much further than the other guys. Can anyone please explain how this would be achieved?
    I'm hoping to wear my suit like that when I go to my equivalent of the Prom next month. Anyone got any opinions on wearing converse instead of dress shoes either? I wanted to do something different.
    Much appreciated, thanks.

FashionBeans Staff
    Its because he's holding his hands behind his back and the jacket is sitting further back on his shoulders, nothing special. I would avoid converse with formal wear, it looks a bit try hard and conceited.

Trend Setter
    As said above you could walk about with your arms stretched out all night. I wouldn't wear converse, just put more accessories which will instantly raise it a level above.

Fashionisto
    Please don't wear converse, you aren't going to the MTV awards! I agree with Pete, tie clip or collar pin and a pocket square is a must!

Avoid Converses like the plague, try something like tassel or penny loafers if you want to stand out.

+ Reply to Thread