FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by geo View Post
    Are they skinnier at the bottom than Levi's 511s? Because those fit me well in thighs but seem a bit too straight for my liking?

And do AllSaints come in different lengths - because on the site it just has waist sizes?
    Nah they don't do different lengths.

The jeans are great though, swear by them.

Only other ones I wear much anymore are (a bit random) Primark ones. They have minimum branding, a really good skinny fit and a range of washes. They also do different lengths and are only 10. Sizing can be inconsistent though, so best to try on a few pairs and take the best ones.

I have an unwashed black pair and a stonewashed blue pair and they are some of my favourite jeans tbh.

geo

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Nah they don't do different lengths.

The jeans are great though, swear by them.

Only other ones I wear much anymore are (a bit random) Primark ones. They have minimum branding, a really good skinny fit and a range of washes. They also do different lengths and are only 10. Sizing can be inconsistent though, so best to try on a few pairs and take the best ones.

I have an unwashed black pair and a stonewashed blue pair and they are some of my favourite jeans tbh.
    Ah ok, so do you have to get the allsaints ones taken up then?

Yeah, strange how lots of the cheaper stores have jeans with very minimal branding, that in my mind look a lot more expensive than jeans with all sorts of logos and strange pocket thread patterns.
    Last edited by geo; 03-08-2012 at 11:51 AM.

tajdon
    prevents them from being worn in a smarter environment
    My thoughts exacty, I saw something worse wherein the logo is imprinted on the back pocket...

Men and womens clothing online
    Last edited by tajdon; 30-08-2012 at 02:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread