FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last
    geo

Fashionisto

Jeans Brands Without Logos At Back

Most brands of jeans seem to have logos on the back which although can be partially covered by belts and look okay casually, I do not like when worn with something smarter such as a shirt tucked in. For example, Levis jeans fit me perfectly around the waist/leg and are great except for their logo, which, in my view, prevents them from being worn in a smarter environment as I think they look a bit sloppy/like a builder who has just shoved on a shirt with his usual work jeans!

Are there any brands that have minimal logos etc? Funnily enough, it seems that cheaper high street brands like Zara, Uniqlo and Asos own brand have very minimal branding on the back of Jeans, but not so much actual Jeans brands?

Style Icon
    APC's probably your best bet, no back pocket embroidery or patch on the waistband.

Style Icon
    Do ACNE have anything bold or noticeable on their jeans?

geo

Fashionisto
    No, I don't think so - shame about the price though!

Sam

Style Icon
    Picked up a pair by Jean.Machine from Mr Porter in the sale the other week, the branding is subtle and would be totally concealed by a belt. Best jeans I've had, well, ever to be honest.

geo

Fashionisto
    What style did you get? And is the fit good?

geo

Fashionisto
    Apart from APC/Acne, are there any other brands with minimal logo/branding and good fit? Do allsaints have many logos?

And does anyone know how slim the cigarette allsaints jeans are? Like hem width?
    Last edited by geo; 01-08-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Style Icon
    All Saints just have the ramskull horns on the back pockets which are usually fairly hard to see on their darker shades.
    The cigarettes are skinny: the perfect skinniness for me.

Style Icon
    Not a proper jeans brand as such, but Uniqlo do some raw selvedge jeans without branding: MEN Made In Japan Regular Fit Jeans *-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store

geo

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    All Saints just have the ramskull horns on the back pockets which are usually fairly hard to see on their darker shades.
    The cigarettes are skinny: the perfect skinniness for me.
    Are they skinnier at the bottom than Levi's 511s? Because those fit me well in thighs but seem a bit too straight for my liking?

And do AllSaints come in different lengths - because on the site it just has waist sizes?

+ Reply to Thread