FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter
    Thanks for the reply.

Im just worried that it will be the same length as the Vargan crew which in my opinion was too long. But you're right I can just return it if it doesnt suit.

I am also looking at the base crew, looks quite nice, I wonder is this shoter in length? I don't mind the sleeves being long as I find in most other brands then tend to run short on me.

Style Icon
    Hi guys, I've just ordered the Field Cardigan and Field V neck knit of Allsaints in a medium. I'm a medium in the shirts, which fit perfectly but now I'm worried they won't fit. Jay said the finer knits usually fit to size. Is this true?

With All Saints I’ve actually stopped buying anything of theirs online due to this issue. I’m usually a comfortable Medium but bought the Missile duffle coat in an M a few months back and it is unbelievably slim fitting for a piece of outerwear. I can’t close it nevermind layer underneath and have had to put it up on e-bay stupidly having not realized quite how tight it was until it was too late to return it. I used to swear by Iggy fit jeans but a recent pair I bought in my usual size are like leggings compared to my other two. It is frustrating.

Trend Setter
    Nath, I have one of their fine knit crew neck jumpers and it is definitely the same fit as their shirts. I think it is just the thicker knits that come up quite large. I've also got one of their coats and that is the right fit too.

Style Icon
    Thanks alot man, I'll quit worrying then. There's a store in Bristol where I go to Uni so can always return them

Trend Setter
    Nath, you will be fine. The finer knits are a nice slim fit, it is the heavy knits that you need to worry about.

I find all saints shirts very wierd. I find them very tight on the arms, chest and shoulders so i go a size up and they are still quite tight on the front but loads of room at the back.

+ Reply to Thread