FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Wedding Suit?

Im getting married next month. Im Indian so its a lavish wedding, over 700 guests. I love fashion so my suit has to be on point, also I love trends and things different. Ill be wearing an Indian outfit in tthe morning, but for thte reception I have to wear a suit.

Any ideas on what types? Ive done the whole bow tie thing. Dont mind doing it again but what to keep my options open, any pics and trends I should go for guys?

Cheers

Dev

SIKHMANS! Loving the username!

Two words: BURGUNDY VELVET

If you can go bespoke and get a slim-fit three piece suit in the aforementioned fabric, I guarantee you will look the shit.

Gosling should be your go-to for tailoring inspiration.

Nat

Style Icon
    Ahaha! You need some balls to pull that off! Definitely agree with going bespoke if you can afford it, but unless you're very wealthy and have already got the basic suits in the wardrobe, then burgundy velvet seems a little extravagant. Saying that, you only get married once (or twice. Or if you're my brother, three times)

Indians don't fuck around with weddings, a luxurious bespoke suit won't make a dent on the budget. Mans got 700 guests! Jheeze!

LOL

Cheers guys! Yeah Indians do have the best weddings!!! If you get a chance hit a Sikh Wedding, you wont regret it...

back to the subject, Bespoke seems to be popular, i was thinking three piece. I don't know about the bow tie thing, as I did that year and half ago. Now everyone seems to be doing it and if I wear one. Some random will more then likely be wearing one too.

Any brands or store I should be going for? I like skinny/very slim fitted suits by the way. Also it has to be timeless, any ideas to keep my options open?

Cheers

Dev

check out zara, they have a black label/tag range and some of the suits are literally skin tight. thats of course a cheap option if you can afford it the Burberry London suits look incredible

+ Reply to Thread