FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Where Can I Buy Skinny Trousers and Chinos?

I am from California and I been searching in a lot of stores, and I can't find any skinny trousers and chinos. I am pretty slim, 5' 11'' and only 132 lbs, so it would have to be pretty skinny to look like a slim cut on me... What are some websites or stores I could go to? Thanks a bunch by the way I really appreciate it.

And in general, what are some good stores to get trousers/ shirts/ and shoes (like those brown leather ones, idk what they are called) from? I am 17 and I am in the middle of transitioning from the regular jeans, t shirt, and vans to something a little more that I've always wanted to do. Dress more "smarter" and "older". Not really what the ladies here like my age, but I like it aha. Now that I have a job, it is now possible

Thanks and Regards,
    Jonathan

FashionBeans Staff
    I'm pretty sure Topman now ship internationally so you could look there for cheaper jeans and chinos in lots of colours. If you wanted to spend more then brands like Levi's and Nudie will have international stores that you could look at.

Not so sure about shoes though, Topman do shoes as well so you could take a look at those.

Fashionisto
    Allsaints handle my chinos/ trousers. They just fit me perfectly and we seem to have the same dimensions! They're pretty damn skinny on me though, but they're really stretchy and dead comfy!

Mens Chinos | Pipe Chino | AllSaints
    As for jeans, Nudie come highly recommended from people I've spoken to. Check Urban Outfitters for them.

Joel.

Go for All Saints

+ Reply to Thread