FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

AllSaints - Pipe Chino

I'm really liking these coloured chino's at the moment, and with the exception of burgundy ones (which seem too "popular" for my liking), I'm not seeing many people in them.

I expect this to change as we head into A/W, and more so now they're hitting the highstreet.

Anyway, I wondered if any of you had picked up the "Pipe Chino's" from All Saints' A/W range?? I'm really liking these in "Terracotta". If anyone has bought these, can you describe the fit in comparison with other All Saints chino's? I have an existing pair, but these are "very skinny". I can't get to the store to try them on because I'm out of the country until October, so this was gonna be an online purchase.

Mens Chinos | Pipe Chino | AllSaints

I think the fit is going to be identical to the filter chinos from SS. They certainly look very skinny in the lookbook. You could size up if you want them a bit looser.

Trend Setter
    I can't size up with AllSaints.. I'm 6'3 and wear a 34" waist. I bought a 36" pair of cords once in the sale (didn't try them on, just assumed I could make the belt tighter) and sweet jesus, these things were HUGE at the waist.. the slim fit leg was too slim, and the waist - I cannot imagine the helpless character these things were designed for. Stick thin legs and a huge belly.

I think I may have to pass and stick with the Ted Baker range (which I am in love with)

I think they have a regular fit chino too, they will probably drop that in some other colours.

Trend Setter
    Well this is pretty cool. I'm currently living / working in India, and there are a few designer stores around.

I checked out the new A/W range in Tommy Hilfiger and discovered their rather bold "mercer" chino's. They're 85 everywhere in the UK, and just under 50 in India. Sold!

Nice

Looks like All Saints just released the Charge in a load of new colours too

Trend Setter
    Got a pair in the colbalt blue. Very skinny, as pins said exact same sizing a filter chino (I laid they out and they match perfectly in size), but I do love them.

Judgoing from the pics you posted I think you might find them a bit too skinny if you weren't to size up.

+ Reply to Thread