FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

M&S Heritage Collection

Has anyone clocked this? I have been enjoying a bit of M&S recently, got some quality bits from there including a 100% cashmere scarf and some leather gloves.

They have a great Heritage range which, as far as I can see, is mainly knitwear but it is excellent quality chunky knitwear. I picked up a lovely shawl collar jumper and a navy cardigan in the sale for £40 each. Highly recommend them. Not great pics sorry.

As part of their normal range they have 100% cashmere jumpers for £69 which is great value.
    Last edited by Martins; 02-01-2012 at 01:56 PM.

FashionBeans Staff
    I've been mightily impressed by the offerings from M&S in recent months, they had a cream roll neck that I was looking at for a while and a lot of their other stuff is really nice. Might pop in for a mooch when I'm next in the town.

The M&S brown leather gloves with the lining are absolutely ace. I've never had multiple compliments on a pair of gloves before but everyone seems to love them.

I think M&S is doing some really nice accesories at the moment and you know your getting good quality and value with most of it.

My other particular fave piece of theirs though was a turqouise / green pea coat they had briefly before christmas. It is one of the nicest pea coats I've seen around because the colour was really gorgeous.

(Will post pics when I have them.)

Trend Setter
    Heritage is only in store? There doesn't seem to be anything available online to purchase.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Heritage is only in store? There doesn't seem to be anything available online to purchase.
    There doesn't seem to be much online, I've only seen it in store.

I agree about the gloves, they are fantastic. Accessories there are brilliant, all classic pieces.

+ Reply to Thread