FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Editor-In-Chief

£100 Mr. Porter Voucher

As we are still looking into our very own classified section, I have had to post this in here for now.

As you can probably imagine, we receive some great gifts from companies we work with, who are very generous in their support of the site (considering we are yet to turn big profits like other 'big' magazines). Over the Christmas period we were lucky to receive a voucher worth £100 to Mr.Porter. I could quite obviously spend this in an instant (especially with the sale on), but my wardrobe has become over stocked in the last couple of years and I would prefer to pull in some money that I can then invest back into the site itself.

So, I am going to sell this voucher to a lucky reader for just £80. Obviously you are getting a 20% discount on the value of the voucher, and you can literally have the code the same day as payment. Payment has to be made via paypal in order to make this as quick and easy as possible, although we could arrange a bank transfer if necessary.

If you would like the voucher then please just send me a private message and we can progress from there. Sorry, but there are no offers on this - it is a set price.

Note: this is NOT an invite to start selling items in the forums. This is an official sale for a genuine voucher from the FashionBeans company that I can regulate strictly. We need to be very careful when introducing classifieds and the like.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Editor-In-Chief
    Quick update to this - the voucher is still available as the original buyer has now pulled out.

To let you all know a little more - it is an instant gift certificate code so you can have it the same day as payment clears, it also lasts for a year (so you could keep it for the next big summer or winter sales). Plus I obviously have direct contacts at Mr Porter so I am certain I could extend this further if necessary.

Here is the official information: HELPGift Cards*|*MR PORTER

If you would like it, please send a PM. As mentioned above, proceeds will be reinvested back into the site and not my pocket!
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

+ Reply to Thread