FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

TK Maxx.

Hey all,

I have noticed that they are selling All saints now at TK Maxx i have saw some knitwear/ shoes..

Last season/season before.

Anybody picked up any deals? or anything all saints from there?

Thanks

Exciting news Olly!

Thanks for the heads up.

Love TK Maxx, and yes I've grabbed a few All Saints bits there recently.

A gilet, a couple of shirts and a cardigan have all been purchased. I've also seen leather jackets, blazers and coats, but they weren't really my style.

I've also seen numerous Holland Esquire blazers there recently- managed to grab myself a Tweed one for £80.

Trend Setter
    Yep, if you can sift through the rubbish and find something in your size then TK Maxx can be great. I got a nice corduroy blazer for £50 recently. I was also tempted by a wool/cashmere DKNY camel overcoat yesterday for £90, but could not justify the expenditure at this point!

FashionBeans Staff
    I can certify that both the Brighton TK Maxx are pretty awful, Although I did see a 100% cashmere jumper in there the other day for £60.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    I can certify that both the Brighton TK Maxx are pretty awful, Although I did see a 100% cashmere jumper in there the other day for £60.
    Haha, me too. With all this talk of TKMaxx being a good place to shop I took a look in both Brighton stores at lunch time. Personally I think "pretty awful" is a gross understatement.

Brighton's probably a bad place as lots of people are quite fashionable. I have found gems in Bristol stores in the chavvier areas, but the bulk of my great finds have been in Cornwall, Truro/St Austell are both ridiculous.

Fashionisto
    Personally I love TK Maxx, if you have the patience to trawl the rails then you can unearth some great stuff. My best purchases have to be a Farah black trench for £70 and some black Kurt Geiger oxfords for £40.

I have some weeks reading this forum and it is great. So, this is my first post.
    I can say there are lovely stuff in TK Maxx at great prices. My wife has bought some All Saints Jacket (current season) for just 50, and I got some pieces from All Saints, Diesel, Junk de Luxe, Bolongaro Trevor, etc.
    Yesterday I bought a Junk de Luxe jumper for 20, a Two Stoned cardigan for 16 and a All Saints Volker Shoes for 30.
    And yes, there is a lot of not nice clothes (in my opinion, many of Bench), but I think it is worth the time.

Trend Setter
    After hearing people saying TK Maxx is so great, I thought I'd pop into my local ones and see what all the fuss is about. I can confirm that the Portsmouth and Southampton ones suck.

+ Reply to Thread