FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Corduroy Pants!

Ok, I've been seeing corduroy pants everywhere on websites and magazines.
    Where can I find the most affordable pairs? And what colors are a must have for the fall season?
    links, pictures, etc.

Nat

Style Icon
    Yes! Cords are ftw imo, as long as the cut is modern. I've got a nice pair from All Saints, but they're not cheap. They had some nice ones in Gap yesterday, in a variety of colours, for about the 40 mark. I will be investing soon

Trend Setter
    I have ended up with a ridiculous amount of corduroy in my wardrobe! I favour dark green & brown but also own some in a rust red.

River Island have some cords in a nice shade of blue and green, but they are quite skinny. Some nice looking ones also recently appeared on the Uniqlo site. Both places for around 35.

Trend Setter
    I don't know which side of the pond you're one, but I've been looking at Levi's 514 Slim Straight-Leg corduroys, and there's a sale at Kohl's for $42 right now. It may be only through their online store and possibly only in the US, but I can see grey, khaki, olive, red, and maybe black. Personally, I'm debating between the olive, grey, and red.

Thanks guys! These pants are a must for me right now. I really appreciate the feedback.

H&M usually has pretty decent clothes considering the price, from my experience.

+ Reply to Thread