FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... Last

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Yeah that's nice, will prob go in the sale though
    When do you reckon it goes down approximately? I've never bought from Allsaints but would like to get my hands on a pair of the cigarette jeans, if those are even included in potential sales.

Trend Setter
    The sales won't be for a while yet, they've only just finished their summer sales after all. Usually, All Saints start their a/w sale somewhere between 23rd December and 01st January. I'm pretty sure last winter it was a day or two after Boxing Day. I'm going to try to save some money for their sales this year because there's quite a lot of stuff I like on their site at the moment but it all seems over-priced. It'll be much more reasonable at 30-50% off!

Yep, won't be for a while. Stuff like the Cigarette jeans rarely reach the sale in my experience, or they only get reduced very slightly.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Yep, won't be for a while. Stuff like the Cigarette jeans rarely reach the sale in my experience, or they only get reduced very slightly.
    This is true. The Cigarettes are really popular, and they sell out really quickly if they even hit the sales.

@Pins: I have a hole in the knee of my Print Cigarette's They're so damn comfy I wear them whenever I can at home.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    This is true. The Cigarettes are really popular, and they sell out really quickly if they even hit the sales.

@Pins: I have a hole in the knee of my Print Cigarette's They're so damn comfy I wear them whenever I can at home.
    Lame! I've gone off my black ones and blue ones for some reason, but the grey ones are still a favourite.

The black ones are too skinny and the blue ones are too loose. All the same size lol

Style Icon
    That's weird :/ I find my blue ones are perfect. They are looser than my Wam Wams though, but I think that's due to the elastic which makes them so comfortable.

But get this. After a pretty heavy night last night, I've now gone through the knee of my WamWams too. Fuck fuckety fuck fuck fuck. I'm not a fan of rips in jeans.

3.1Phillip Lim moto jacket!
    Best regards, Schonqvist.

Trend Setter
    Some things on my wishlist:

Looking for a black Levis denim jacket in a small. Can't seem to find one anywhere. If anyone can sort me out it would be much appreciated!

Hi, very interesting and uncommon question has been raised over here, from my part i can only say that my wishlist is never ending.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... Last