FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... Last

Trend Setter
    Several things I am lusting after at the minute.

This suit:

And this blazer and the trousers, not actually a suit but they lookv pretty good together I reckon:

I really want this Mens Formal Shirts | Varesa L/S Shirt | AllSaints but at 125 i might be saving for a couple of paydays

Trend Setter
    Definately thinking about getting this:

Ripper Maroon Cable Front Jumper - REISS

Thoughts anyone?

FashionBeans Staff
    That centre cable detail is really really pronounced, but they're still nice jumpers.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    That centre cable detail is really really pronounced, but they're still nice jumpers.
    Too pronounced would you say?

That was one of the things I liked about it funnily enough - hadnt really considered the flip side

Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Too pronounced would you say?

That was one of the things I liked about it funnily enough - hadnt really considered the flip side
    I have tried it on - looks amazing in real life imo

Hoping it hits the sales

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    I have tried it on - looks amazing in real life imo

Hoping it hits the sales
    Funnily enough, that is exactly my strategy!

I think its nice but the price is fairly steep. Doesnt the Reiss sale normally start around the 23rd/24th December?

What was the fit like out of interest? I noticed its labelled as "classic fit" which suggests bigger fitting.

I tried on a Pea Coat in Reiss yesterday and thought it was massive. I'm normally a medium and will have to buy a small. I do prefer things more fitted though.

Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Funnily enough, that is exactly my strategy!

I think its nice but the price is fairly steep. Doesnt the Reiss sale normally start around the 23rd/24th December?

What was the fit like out of interest? I noticed its labelled as "classic fit" which suggests bigger fitting.

I tried on a Pea Coat in Reiss yesterday and thought it was massive. I'm normally a medium and will have to buy a small. I do prefer things more fitted though.
    I'm the same, I always have to buy Reiss stuff in small despite not being small at all - I'm 6ft+ and 13 stone. I tried on a small and it was just right, maybe slightly snug.

Reiss sales often start before xmas, yeah. I think it's overpriced given the wool content. I'm sure it will hit the sales in a couple of the colours, they are quite bold. I like the pink fluffy one too, but that will definitely get reduced imo.

FashionBeans Staff
    I wouldn't say it was too pronounced, I was just surprised by the height when it came into store. I would imagine the majority of the Reiss collection will drop into sale on Boxing day, certainly most of the main collection. You will find certain things drop in the mid season sale gradually but most of the knitwear will go in after Christmas. I'll let you know when it all drops (if I know before you).

Sizing wise it can be a bit inconsistent, some of the shirts can be massive and some of them can be really slim, generally I've found knitwear to be true to size. Coats tend to come up big though.

Trend Setter
    Cool - thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... Last