FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... Last
    Jay

Style Icon
    It's about upper High Street pricing (think Ted Baker, Reiss, Allsaints, PSJeans), but alas I'm not destined to have one. I can't find another funnel neck that I like nearly as much.

I'm going to make you a sad panda now. I was walking around with that very umbrella today. It's a real statement item. It makes you feel a proper English gent.

Sam

Style Icon
    I'm somehow unsurprised it looks really nice.

And it is upper high street but I usually only buy that stuff in the sales, frugal little student that I am!

Edit: Incidentally I picked up a really nice merino funnel neck from Reiss, it's in the "look what I just bought" thread somewhere. It's got pleat details on the shoulders that set it apart and it's a really nice knit so if you're considering a lighter roll neck, that one might be worth a look.
    Last edited by Sam; 25-11-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Jay

Style Icon
    I was more after something wintery and chunky (although too chunky makes you look like you've got a pinhead). This one's nice, but meh at the price tag (it's almost twice the price of the other one and not quite as nice which makes me very unlikely to buy it):

Sam

Style Icon
    Yeah, I can't say I like that one as much either.
    This one from S.N.S. Herning's slightly more expensive too but I think it looks quite cool, it's got a cool waffle knit thing going on.
    Also, I can't imagine I'd have much fun with a grey roll neck personally - I can't justify this, it just doesn't seem like it would work for me.

Jay

Style Icon
    It's nice, but again more expensive and not quite as nice as the one I originally posted.

There's a great M&S one at the moment though, but yet again, not in my size. £60 and lambswool too. I think that's a steal.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Herit...YPQ?ref=sr_1_8

Trend Setter
    I want this so bad that it hurts a little

Classic Wool Naval Pea Coat with Leather Trim 740C

Trend Setter
    @Jay, I want the jumper you posted now! It's so so pretty... this forum isn't doing much good to my wallet. I always find that small is the first size to sell out, wich size were you after?

@ Electroross that peacoat looks great

Jay

Style Icon
    Small is always the first to sell out and guess, what I wear a small (or sometimes even an extra small). This weekend as it was payday, i'd intended to buy that roll neck, but sold out. Next on the list were some Paul Smith brown leather driving gloves, which they don't even bother to make in a small. And the brogues had sold out that I ended up hunting down in Selfridges.

I can't find that roll neck anywhere else at all. The Closed site has in it grey in a small, but I really want the brown to fit in with my heritage look this AW.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyblue View Post
    @Jay, I want the jumper you posted now! It's so so pretty... this forum isn't doing much good to my wallet. I always find that small is the first size to sell out, wich size were you after?

@ Electroross that peacoat looks great
    I thought so too. Don't think it's available in the UK though

Trend Setter
    Need a green plaited belt like this one by Anderson, which is unfortunately sold out.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... Last