FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... Last

Trend Setter
    thanks @james I'll definitely think on it a while longer, cheers for uploading the pics too

Fashionisto
    I have been after a pair of loafers for a while now, and these are my two choices. Which one would you recommend. I know ZARA is not known for their superb shoe quality, but there is a 3o euro difference and if I buy the zara ones i could buy and extra pair of pants.

BRAUNER MOKASSIN AUS VELOURSLEDER - Schuhe - MEN - SALES -

Not Found

says not found, but it shows up for me, funny internetz

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by LewisB View Post
    thanks @james I'll definitely think on it a while longer, cheers for uploading the pics too
    No worries. Glad to help.

Quote Originally Posted by miha360 View Post
    I have been after a pair of loafers for a while now, and these are my two choices. Which one would you recommend. I know ZARA is not known for their superb shoe quality, but there is a 3o euro difference and if I buy the zara ones i could buy and extra pair of pants.

BRAUNER MOKASSIN AUS VELOURSLEDER - Schuhe - MEN - SALES -

Not Found

says not found, but it shows up for me, funny internetz

Both are fine, but they are different. Personal preference is MD's suede.

Fashionisto
    Both are fine, but they are different. Personal preference is MD's suede.

Thanks for the input. I am hoping to find the zara ones in a store so i could try them on or at least feel the material. And since the pants are sold out in my size anyway, I am probably gonna order the MD ones. Now if my card limit would just reset faster, it would be perfect.

Fashionisto
    Rather nice waistcoat from John Lewis:
    JOHN LEWIS & Co. Abraham Moon Collared Waistcoat, Indigo

Just the right kind of thing in a nice fabric all the way round (no satin back thank you), nicely styled with that collar, and made with UK-manufactured fabric - but out of my price range at nearly a hundred quid. And they haven't included it in the sale either, darn them.

Fashionisto
    Would absolutely love to buy these Gucci loafers for 360 but unsure because I am 18 and could be spending that money on alcohol and festivals etc

Trend Setter
    Gucci loafers are a classic high ticket item tbf, but I'd be weary as to when you'd be wearing them. You would never want to wear such expensive (suede) footwear out where alcohol spillage could wreck them after-all. Advantage of a classic design is they won't be going away, think of it like that.

Trend Setter

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehti View Post
    Would absolutely love to buy these Gucci loafers for 360 but unsure because I am 18 and could be spending that money on alcohol and festivals etc

You're 18 mate. Don't blow it on shoes. That's just crazy. I'm a 20 year old student and I wouldn't dream of spending that kind of money on a pair of loafers.

Just scour eBay and buy a pair, or find an alternative. Massimo Dutti have produced horsebit loafers.

Fashionisto
    Does anyone know if Sin Britannia Espadrilles are any good? Found some for 25 reduced from 40. Thoughts anyone?

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... Last