FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... Last

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehti View Post
    Would absolutely love to buy these Gucci loafers for 360 but unsure because I am 18 and could be spending that money on alcohol and festivals etc

Well, IMHO if you can afford it why not go for it but if you can't afford it then better yet look for something cheaper alternative for now. My thumb rule whenever purchasing a huge sum amount of $$$ I always ask myself if I can pay it cash or if I'm going to use my Credit Card I want to make sure I can pay it right away. Gucci Horsebit Loafers is a staple and classic style so you don't have to rush yourself getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Does anyone know if Sin Britannia Espadrilles are any good? Found some for 25 reduced from 40. Thoughts anyone?

I think its cool. Kinda remind me of RIVEARAS though but still I like it
    Last edited by JadeManalac; 05-08-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Trend Setter
    Pale yellow socks.

Because I'm an insatiable fucking mentalist.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkestFlamingo View Post
    Pale yellow socks.

Because I'm an insatiable fucking mentalist.
    These do you?

Des

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Was it the Triple Blacks that caused JD to shut down last night? Getting really envious of seeing the whites worn with shorts. They're all men aswell. The kids seem to wear the fugly colourways.

Just bought two pairs for the cost of these and yet so so tempted while they still have them (as online at least). End sold out within minutes.

Trend Setter

So I have an opportunity to get my hands on some pretty much brand new MMM Gats (which retail at around 245 GBP) for a little over half price, but I'm not too sure if I should pick these up or just wait for a pair of CP lows to crop up in my size. The CPs would go with a lot more outfits (both are pretty versatile tbh), but I find these to be absolutely beautiful.

So guys, should I pull the trigger or wait?

Quote Originally Posted by malti001 View Post

So I have an opportunity to get my hands on some pretty much brand new MMM Gats (which retail at around 245 GBP) for a little over half price, but I'm not too sure if I should pick these up or just wait for a pair of CP lows to crop up in my size. The CPs would go with a lot more outfits (both are pretty versatile tbh), but I find these to be absolutely beautiful.

So guys, should I pull the trigger or wait?
    Both! Where you getting the MMM's from if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking of getting a pair shortly, the exact same as the above ones. CP's are more versatile but in an ideal world money wouldn't be an issue and we could have both.

Last edited by joshua; 08-08-2014 at 01:44 PM.

CPs over GATs all day imo

Trend Setter
    After seeing a bunch of fits with them (great site for checking out items in the skin btw), I think I'm gonna pass on these. I'd rather drop that kind of money on CPs (which would work a lot better in my style).

Here's the link to the auction Josh (I believe we are the same size right? If you manage to cop these you owe me one!)

It's funny that they started at 25 GBP but those idiots just wouldn't stop bidding...(Am I the only one who bids in the final minute of the auction LOL?)

Quote Originally Posted by malti001 View Post
    After seeing a bunch of fits with them (great site for checking out items in the skin btw), I think I'm gonna pass on these. I'd rather drop that kind of money on CPs (which would work a lot better in my style).

Here's the link to the auction Josh (I believe we are the same size right? If you manage to cop these you owe me one!)

It's funny that they started at 25 GBP but those idiots just wouldn't stop bidding...(Am I the only one who bids in the final minute of the auction LOL?)
    Haha I thought we were the same size and that those were the ones you'd be getting. I'll just edit my previous post and say just stick to CP's.

Seriously CP's are always the better option. Let me know if you ever find any cheap online, and if you find them on eBay, then just know that I'll be bidding against you

You're not the only 'snipper', thankfully that's one less person to outbid now.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... Last