FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last

Trend Setter

Something I Think Deserves Attention

I think these brogue boots are quite cool, emerald green is quite a workable colour for a shoe. Here they are:

Tiger of Sweden CLYDE 01 - Ankle Boots - green - Zalando.co.uk
    Last edited by WinterShorts; 08-01-2012 at 02:21 AM.

Fashionisto
    They look like a good quality boot and I would certainly wear them, not sure I would pay that amount for them (unless I already had all other more conventional footwear covered) but very nice indeed.

I like them a lot... Getting sick of every Tom, Dick and Larry in tan brouges...

These are a refreshing change.

Jay

Style Icon
    Isn't there a forum for shoe discussion?

/pedant

I like them. I'd wear them with my heritage look.

I'm not sure where the poster above me lives, but despite the popularity of tan brogues on forums such as these, they really aren't that commonly worn amongst the general populace at least here in Nottingham.

Style Icon
    Their lovely. And I'm with Jay, just because the fashion minded individuals on this forum all like brogues doesn't mean that they're common at all. I live in Bristol and I'm 18. I hardly see any other guys my age wearing them and I still get snide comments from most of the drop-crotched jeans and print teeshirts clad idiots that still dominate teenage fashion. Not that I care, its them whose going to look back in 5 years time and realise they dressed like a horrific interpretation of JLS.

Trend Setter
    Not bad, not bad at all. This Tiger brand is becoming quite a big deal.

I never see 'Tan' brogues where I live. It is supposed to be winter but Just about every other person is either wearing Toms or Vans with no socks, it is quite amusing when you see a group of lads out together and every one is wearing them with a varied colour of chinos and graphic tee.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Not bad, not bad at all. This Tiger brand is becoming quite a big deal.

I never see 'Tan' brogues where I live. It is supposed to be winter but Just about every other person is either wearing Toms or Vans with no socks, it is quite amusing when you see a group of lads out together and every one is wearing them with a varied colour of chinos and graphic tee.
    Same here. Denim shirt, khaki chinos, and red Vans. Brogues are a rare sight.

By the way: those boots are indeed gorgeous.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Same here. Denim shirt, khaki chinos, and red Vans. Brogues are a rare sight.

By the way: those boots are indeed gorgeous.
    Oh god, they are wearing this ensemble in Holland also?!? It's an epidemic:/

Trend Setter
    The average person here wears a graphic t-shirt, prefaded boot legs jeans, and nike hightops. I would be happy to see them in that outfit, it would be a real step up. However, I wear tan brogues, but I am considering getting these boots.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterShorts View Post
    The average person here wears a graphic t-shirt, prefaded boot legs jeans, and nike hightops. I would be happy to see them in that outfit, it would be a real step up. However, I wear tan brogues, but I am considering getting these boots.
    I had almost forgotten bootleg jeans existed! This style of boot is definitely made for you mate. I think with your 1920s Jimmy Damody thing going on, they would look slick.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last