FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Men's Drop Crotch Joggers?

whats your opinion on them guys? I am currently looking at a pair of blood brother ones which I think from certain angles look really great. but I am a bit worried about how far down the drop on them is. take a look;

the things I like about them are that they look like they would go well with some of my other casual wardrobe, I also like the edginess of them.

Nat

Style Icon
    I hate them in every way. But then "edgy" definitely isn't a word you would use to describe my wardrobe.

What is it about them that you think looks good?

I like the look in the pic, I enjoy the edginess.

If you are going to rock something like this, you might as well go all out and embrace the drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    I hate them in every way. But then "edgy" definitely isn't a word you would use to describe my wardrobe. <br>
    <br>
    What is it about them that you think looks good?
    <br><br>I just think with certain clothes a regular crotch wouldn't work as good. its not necessarily that a low drop style is a favourite thing on its own. I don't think jeans look as good in this style. its got a touch of unconventionality about it while retaining just the right amount of modernism to remain relevant. i've certainly come around to them a lot more, I disliked the style on the whole when I first saw it years ago but i'm seeing more exceptions and ones that look stylish on runways and different shapes and sizing which has won me over a bit more.<br>from a functional perspective these jersey ones work better than some drop crotch as the material has a bit more give. I think stretchy fabric is definitely the way to go with these both in terms of looks and practicality I think they work best when they are fitted quite close to the lower leg but with some give, so a carrot style also works.

+ Reply to Thread